Nursing Homes in Chagrin Falls

16695 Chillicothe Road, Chagrin Falls, OH

Hamlet at Chagrin Falls

200 Hamlet Hills Drive, Chagrin Falls, OH
$$$$
meanswell: "Hamlet Manor has a good many devoted, caring "low level" employees, but the administration is for the birds -- is autocratic and only interested in quick, superficial solutions to complex issues that leaves me, as a family member, stupified. It is in a pretty setting, but the building is really outdated and the resources to do things like have doors to the outside that open automatically and accommodate wheelchairs apparently aren't available. In the time I have been going... (read more)
yr

Stratford Care and Rehabilitation

7000 Cochran Road, Glenwillow, OH
$$$$
Pkeyser: "I enjoyed my stay in the rehab area. Everyone was helpful and really did a great job getting me back home! "

The Greens Care and Rehabilitation

1575 Brainard Road, lyndhurst, OH
$$$$
Eileen734026: "Kindred Assisted Living is very nice and clean. So far, we’ve been very pleased with everything. If there’s a problem, the director sees to it quickly and fixes it. The food is good. "

Kensington Care Center

849 North Aurora Road , Aurora, OH
$$$$
Don: "We're very pleased with Kensington Care Center. They do a very nice job in helping my wife and have quite a few activities. She plays bingo several times a week, listens to guest musicians, and watches movies. I would recommend them."

Anna Maria

889 North Aurora Road, Aurora, OH

Menorah Park Adult Day Center

27100 Cedar Road, Beachwood, OH
$$$$
Caring97882750: "Menorah Park was good. The staff was good and caring. The room was clean, and the food was average. They have good activities, and I like the activities of the physical therapist there; it was good for my mother. "

Grande Village Suites

2610 East Aurora Road , Twinsburg, OH
$$$$
fwong3333: "All the staff were great! My aunt is doing well and is back home now after her rehab here. Would recommend to others "

Shaker Gardens Nursing & Rehab Center

3550 Northfield Road, Shaker Heights, OH
1 review
Thelma3: "I noticed there wasn't any unpleasant smells throughout the Shaker Gardens. Their dining room was clean. I liked the rooms very much. They were quite large and very nice. They appeared to have an agenda of activities. "

Avenue at Warrensville

4120 Interchange Corporate Center Road, Warrensville Hts, OH
1 review
Rita: "Mom didn’t have any complaints when she stayed at Avenue at Warrensville. The place was nice and well kept, and the food was included in her stay. I'm assuming that the care was good because she didn’t complain to me about anything. They have a list of activities posted on their rooms with the time and date for each activity."

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Chagrin Falls area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Chagrin Falls area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 30 nursing homes communities in the Chagrin Falls area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.