Nursing Homes in Yonkers

123 Communities

New Sans Souci Nursing Home

115 PARK AVENUE, Yonkers, NY
1 review
Caring98774150: "Right now, my mother is in the hospital, and then after that, she is going to go to Sans Souci Rehab. It is nearby, and I was referred to it by the hospital that she is in. The staff is very good, very friendly, and loving, and their physical therapy is aggressive, but compassionate. The rooms are comfortable, good quality, and clean. They have more activities than any other nursing homes that I deal with in the area. They try to keep the people busy. The food is decent, and... (read more)

Michael Malotz Skilled Nursing Pavillion

120 ODELL AVENUE, Yonkers, NY
$$$$
scooter pie: "My mothers cousin was a resident there from December 24, 2002 until September 30, 2003 when she died. She was 81 years old when I had to place her there. She had one sister who died in 2000 and was her care giver. Malotz had recently opened when Margaret was admitted. My own mother was dead already. This was one of the hardest things I had to do in my life. From the day she was admitted till the day she died, she received OUTSTANDING, CARING and COMPASSIONATE attention. The ... (read more)

St Josephs Hosp Nursing Home Of Yonkers N Y

127 South Broadway, Yonkers, NY
1 review
Kathryn Nelson: "The nursing home is in a terrible neighborhood, and there are few activities for the residents. This is an old-fashioned nursing home without any frills. BUT the nursing care is superior! My mother was a resident, and she received the kindest, most attentive care possible. I can't say enough about the nursing staff. Too bad the facilioty is so limited. "

Regency Extended Care Center

65 ASHBURTON AVENUE, Yonkers, NY
$$$$
Facts only: "Regency nursing home doesn't even deserve one star!!!! The amount of neglect is truly horrific!!!! If you actually love your family member this Isn't the place to bring them!!!! The social worker supervisor is tremendously disrespectful and unprofessional. Seems to me that she got crossed trained. Not to mention how unsanitary this place is. This nursing home should be shut down. The state should step in and take a good look at this horrible nursing home. "

Elizabeth Seton Pediatric Center

300 Corporate Blvd South, Yonkers, NY

The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Queens

157-15 19th Ave, Queens, NY
$$$$
DaughtertoJoe: "The care given by The Grand at Queens is second to none. The staff is friendly, thorough and highly knowledgeable. I would recommend this facility without reservation."

CareOne at Teaneck

544 Teaneck Road, Teaneck, NJ
$$$$
Ian Aziz: "CateOne Teaneck is a wonderful place. Firstly, the facility is warm, friendly, well maintained (no strange or unpleasant odors whatsoever. ) The staff are great. The CNA's are caring and professional and sensitive to each patient. There are a variety of activities for the residents to enjoy - Karaoke, bingo, chair excersises, blackjack, bread baking and more. MOST important: the physical therapy department is absolutely incredible - because of the warm, patient, HIGLY... (read more)

CareOne at Ridgewood Avenue

W. 90 Ridgewood Ave, Paramus, NJ
$$$$
D.J.: "My brother was in CareOne at Ridgewood Avenue for a couple of weeks for rehab. It could have been a good experience, but he was awful to the staff. However, I would recommend them to other people, the place is very nice. They had a community room, and they would work with you as much as you wanted to and more. They would go the extra mile if you just cooperate, but my brother wouldn't cooperate. My brother had a roommate in his room. I would rate the staff and the nurses all... (read more)

CareOne at New Milford

800 River Road, New Milford, NJ
$$$$
RTLen: "My father spent several months in Woodcrest in 2017 and early 2018. The staff (aides, nurses, social workers and administrators) were all top notch. My father, who was 99 years old, was rehabilitating at the facility after suffering two broken hips and a case of pneumonia. The rehabilitation staff also did an exceptional job getting my father back on his feet. I knew my father was in good hands at Woodcrest. The staff really took care of him and I am forever grateful. ... (read more)

CareOne at Valley

300 Old Hook Road, Westwood, NJ
$$$$
Icon: "My aunt just celebrated her 95th birthday here and has never been healthier or happier. The staff is very caring and makes sure the residents participate in all the activities offered. I can’t believe the amount of really good food given at each meal. Although a difficult decision to make when one has to leave their home, I’m glad I made this facility my choice for her."

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Yonkers area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 14 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Yonkers area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 123 nursing homes communities in the Yonkers area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.