Nursing Homes in Piscataway

53 Communities

Parker at River Road

1421 River Road, Piscataway, NJ
$$$$
RN1984: "As a nurse, I am appalled at the care my family member is receiving here. Poor dementia services, asking families to hire private duty aides, etc. The facility isn't held to Medicare standards, because they do not take Medicate. Just horrible!"

Powerback Rehabilitation Piscataway

10 Sterling Drive, Piscataway, NJ

Regency Jewish Heritage Post-Acute Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

380 Demott Lane, Somerset, NJ
$$$$
Ada Roman: "Everyone treated me good on the unit. I got very good care. The Nurses were nice. I loved going to PT."

CareOne at The Highlands

1350 Inman Avenue, Edison, NJ
$$$$
xmasavt2010: "Was really great. Just stopped in to get some information regarding costs and such. Facility was in tip top shape and it didn’t smell like a lot of other nursing and rehab facilities that I visited."

CareOne at East Brunswick

599 Cranbury Road, East Brunswick, NJ
$$$$
M. Zaki : "Sincerely, this place is nothing but disgusting and depressing in every way. Staff never care about patients. They never answer patients' Requests. I was with my father in law for two weeks in Care One. I had to ask the staff to shower him as they should but they tend to ignore. I used to ask the cleaning staff to come empty the room's garbage, again lazy, don't want to do any cleaning. They never do any of their duties complaining they are so busy. One day, the person... (read more)

CareOne at Somerset Valley - SNF

1621 Route 22 West, Bound Brook, NJ
$$$$
EM Cannon: "If I could give them zero stars I would. I had to wait until I moved my dad oUT before writing a review. Where should I start...the management is a bunch of fabricators of the truth. They sell you many promises to get you moved in. My dad was examined by their doctor who recommended that he reside in the Memory Community. However, he didn't belong there, they just wanted the additional money charged for the Memory Community. They promised my dad would get out of bed a... (read more)

Arbor Glen

100 Monroe Street, Bridgewater, NJ
$$$$
momonstage: "Excellent rehab staff and caring and competent nurses! My father recovered from his surgery to repair a broken bone, and is back to all of his previous activities. "

Reformed Church Home

1990 Route 18 North, Old Bridge, NJ
$$$$
GHark: "Title: "Uncaring, Unkind" Over the past several years that my mother-in-law has been in long-term care at RCH, the care for her has become sorely lacking. It has gotten to the point that those “caregivers” do not seem to know how to be kind – whether it is to the residents or to their family members. I have not seen a single smile from some of them. When family members make a request that we think would be helpful to my mother-in-law, we are treated as if we have no righ... (read more)

Brighton Gardens of Edison

1801 Oak Tree Road, Edison, NJ
$$$$
Barbara108382750: "My mom stayed at Brighton Gardens of Edison, which was excellent. They took care of her immediately when she came in the door. When she went in there, she was in a wheelchair and when I left that day, she was out of the wheelchair and walking. The staff and caregivers were awesome. "

Franklin Care Center

3371 Route 27, Franklin Park, NJ
1 review
Fab: "This is a great facility . I am extremely happy with the care my parent is receiving here . "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Piscataway area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 5 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Piscataway area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 53 nursing homes communities in the Piscataway area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.