Nursing Homes in New Haven County

64 Communities

Advanced Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation

169 Davenport Ave, New Haven, CT
$$$$
Maria Buonome: "I would recognize Jean at Advanced Center for Nursing and Rehab as a wonderful nurse and a wonderful person in general. It was a blessing for me to recuperate at this facility and a blessing to have this compassionate person as my nurse during my stay over there."

Pomperaug Woods

80 Heritage Rd, Southbury, CT
$$$$
Gaga1: ""I've been here for about six months. It's excellent. The food is better than many restaurants. They're very caring people. I can't say enough about them. I like my apartment very much. I chose a nice 2-bedroom. The facility have beautiful grounds, they have lots of physical activities, mental lectures to stimulate your brain, art classes, just many things." "

The Watermark at East Hill

611 East Hill Road, Southbury, CT
$$$$
The Watermark at East Hill is located in the lovely town of Southbury, Connecticut. This pet-friendly community offers a variety of services ranging from assisted living to memory care. Residents can dine on restaurant-style fare in the formal dining room or on the patio. They also enjoy relaxing in the heated pool, having their hair styled in the full-service salon and watching movies in the private theater. Relatives are pleased with the attention given to their loved ones ... (read more)

Hilltop Health Center

126 FORD STREET, Ansonia, CT
1 review
shyningwaterfal3: "My great uncle had a long stay here due to a redo of a knee replacement. His room was large and airy. Clean is not the word, this place was immaculate! The comfort you feel while visiting actually makes you want to return. It's a very bright and cheery place. His knee was well tended to and his continuous physical therapy had him mobile in no time. "

Paradigm Healthcare Center of West Haven

310 Terrace Ave, West Haven, CT
1 review
Walter18: "Different people I knew worked there at Bentley Gardens. It was a good tour. Their food was good, and the dining area is excellent. They have all kinds of stuff for activities. The rooms are good. The facility is secured enough for the residents. "

River Glen Health Care Center

162 South Britain Rd, Southbury, CT
1 review
nef: "The staff is very caring, have been with River Glen for a long time and consistency is very important with memory impaired patients. My mother had a very bad stroke and is very limited physically and mentally. I feel the staff works well with family, too - but as family (no matter where you are) YOU must be willing to be an advocate!! Not every staff member is great. You need to be sure you check on your loved-one and that everything you think needs to be done is being ... (read more)

The Guilford House

109 West Lake Avenue, Guilford, CT
1 review
Private Care Manager: "The Guilford House is a model of what all other Rehab/Skilled Nursing facilities should strive to be. It is, by far, the best on the Shoreline. This is a private husband and wife owned facility and everything is top notch--the staff, the decor, the food and the physical facility itself. The level of care from the CNAs, RNs, PT, OT, and onsite physicians is unsurpassed. This place is where all families should begin their search if rehab or skilled nursing is needed. If I coul... (read more)

Evergreen Woods

88 Notch Hill Road, North Branford, CT
$$$$
Margot Clark: "My parents moved to an apartment in Brewster at Evergreen Woods in 1993. They were active in many Resident Committees such as the Pool Committee, the Concert Series Committee and the Resident Council. My father enjoyed working in the Store; my mom swam every day; both loved the EW Concert Series concerts and the many other musical performances and the nature walks on the EW campus. My parents made such good friends at EW and over the years, they became our friends as well si... (read more)

Elim Park Place

140 Cook Hill Rd, Cheshire, CT
$$$$
Refund Plans: 90% of Entrance Fee; 50% Refundable (Price: 69% of Entrance Fee); Declining Refund (Price: 55% of Entrance Fee) Priority access to Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing Care on Fee-For-Service basis.

Mary Wade Home and Community Services

118 Clinton Ave, New Haven, CT
$$$$
Elna E. Godburn: "I LOVE Mary Wade! My husband, the Reverend Godburn, was a patient there several times in the period from October to December 2014. Where to begin? If you need care, RUN to Mary Wade From administration to Nursing to Dining staff, Mary Wade is the best! Did you know, if you (a spouse) are there during meal time, you will be offered a guest tray? And allowed to eat with your spouse? I would be remiss if I did not mention their outstanding LOBSTER SALAD. YUMMY!! Who ever... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the New Haven County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 104 reviews of nursing homes communities in the New Haven County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 64 nursing homes communities in the New Haven County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.