The Hearth at Castle Gardens

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Memory Care

1715 Castle Gardens Road, Vestal, NY 13850
The Hearth at Castle Gardens (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 66 days

Premier care is now more affordable than ever before. Ask how you can save up to $9,000!

Reviews of The Hearth at Castle Gardens

Assisted Living Reviews for The Hearth at Castle Gardens

September 30, 2016

By Mike680313

We visited Castle Gardens, and it was very nice. They gave us a good tour, it was more than adequate for me, and it met what I was looking for. I thought it was physically pleasing and clean, and the apartments were fine. I thought the services provided were fine, the meals and menu looked good, and the director was nice and personable. I liked talking with her.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We are pleased that you had a positive experience visiting The Hearth at Castle Gardens. If there is anything I can be of assistance with please feel free to contact me. Sincerely, Pamela Stento, Executive Director

September 14, 2016

By Donna685747

The Hearth at Castle Garden is very nice. My only issue with it is that it is pricey and, of course, they take no Medicaid whatsoever. The facility itself is very nice. It’s clean, no foul odors to it, and the staff is very pleasant. The dining room looks very nice. I know they have a couple of different choices; it was not just one for all.

Thank you for your feedback. We strive to offer the very best in lifestyles and care, and are glad to hear that you had a good visit with us. If you are in need of any further assistance at this time, please feel free to give me a call at (607) 748-5700. Thanks again, Pamela Stento, Executive Director

August 26, 2016

By JHmyrtle

The Hearth at Castle Gardens is a wonderful place! My Mom lives there and feels safe, comfortable, and enjoys the family atmosphere. Everyone is very caring and it starts at the Front Desk with Carol when you walk in the door! We (Mom's family) are very happy she is living there. We know she is safe, in a very nice apartment and well cared for. Thank you to all at The Hearth at Castle Gardens!

Thank you very much for your feedback! We are pleased to hear that you have had such a positive experience with us here at The Hearth at Castle Gardens. We are lucky to have your mother as part of our Hearth family! Sincerely, Pamela Stento, Executive Director

July 29, 2016

By Visitor426556

Our visit at The Heart at Castle Gardens turned out to be very good. The place was very nice and had good rooms and meals. The staff was nice, and the residents were good. Their price was also reasonable. Overall, it’s a nice place, and I would recommend it for anyone.

Thank you for your feedback. We strive to offer the very best in lifestyles and care, and are glad that you had a positive experience with us here at The Hearth at Castle Gardens! If you are in need of any further assistance at this time, please feel free to give me a call anytime at (607) 748-5700. Thanks again, Pamela Stento Executive Director

December 29, 2015

By CS1

We were very impressed when we toured The Hearth. They informed us of what we needed to know, what to do, and to call them if we had any questions. The staff were awesome. They were well trained in how to deal with dementia patients. I thought the setup was perfect for somebody in the state of mind that my mother-in-law was in. They had a nice patio where the residents can go outside even though they can’t leave.

Thanks again, Pamela Stento Executive Director

December 17, 2015

By MC77

My father recently moved into The Hearth at Castle Gardens, and the experience has been very good and positive. Everything has been great - staff, other residents, the apartment, services, activities, and meals. No complaints, at all. The community is not very large, and I think that is a plus - it's more home-like and easier to know the staff and residents. My father quickly acquired new friends, with whom he shares meals, card games, and other activities. The activities are plentiful and are a good mix of physical and mental exercise, and they encourage companionship with other residents. The recent holiday party was first class! I highly recommend this facility!

Thank you very much for your feedback! We are so happy that your father has joined our family here at The Hearth at Castle Gardens and we are glad that you have had such a positive experience with us. We are lucky to have the opportunity to care for your father! Sincerely, Pamela Stento Executive Director

October 27, 2015

Castle Gardens has apartments for their assisted living, so that was really nice. They have one-bedroom apartments with a kitchen, living room, bedroom, and bathroom.

Thank you for your feedback. We are dedicated to offering the very best in lifestyles and care at The Hearth at Castle Gardens, and are glad that you had a positive experience with us! Thanks again, Pamela Stento, Executive Director

April 21, 2014

My sister and her husband used to live in the Hearth, and it was very nice. The activities were good if you chose to participate in them. The rooms were very nice and very well-maintained. I liked the staff best.

Independent Living Reviews for The Hearth at Castle Gardens

Memory Care Reviews for The Hearth at Castle Gardens

Questions about The Hearth at Castle Gardens

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at The Hearth at Castle Gardens. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

The average age for Castle Gardens is approximately 80 years old. Their favorite things to do in our community is to socialize with their peers, activities and share a delicious meal with their neighbors.

What programs or activities does The Hearth at Castle Gardens offer to enrich residents' well-being?

The Hearth at Castle Gardens offers to enrich residents well-being through the following: Think More- is Hearth's version of cognitive brain exercise classes meeting the needs of resident who choose to be involved in a stimulating class setting with lessons and material residents are interested in. Wellness Program-

Costs for The Hearth at Castle Gardens

Photos of The Hearth at Castle Gardens

Services and Amenities of The Hearth at Castle Gardens

• Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: 030-S-044

About The Hearth at Castle Gardens

Our expertly trained staff is handpicked to provide the best services you wouldn't find anywhere else. At The Hearth at Castle Gardens, it is not just senior living, it is better living.

Does the idea of carefree living appeal to you? How about the idea that we pay attention to the details to enrich your life and help you Live More? The Hearth at Castle Gardens, a senior living community located in Vestal, NY, offers independent living, enriched living and memory care that values your individuality and enhances your life.

Our Senior living community is designed to offer you maintenance-free living so you can pursue your interests. If you require a helping hand, it's there, almost before you knew you needed it. If a little more assistance is needed, an easy transition to Enriched Living is possible, without ever needing to change apartments.

Through our warm and welcoming, purposefully designed environment, as well as a full range of services, amenities and activities, residents have countless opportunities to pursue their passions, find purpose and fulfillment, and feel proud to call The Hearth home.

Kitchenettes in rooms, wellness aides; we are the only community in the southern tier that offers this service free of charge. 12 hour a day activity programs, 365 days a year. We offer actual apartment style independent living with care if needed and on site physical therapy.

Map of The Hearth at Castle Gardens