The Hearth at Castle Gardens

Reviews of The Hearth at Castle Gardens

Assisted Living Reviews for The Hearth at Castle Gardens

July 29, 2016

By Visitor426556

Our visit at The Heart at Castle Gardens turned out to be very good. The place was very nice and had good rooms and meals. The staff was nice, and the residents were good. Their price was also reasonable. Overall, it’s a nice place, and I would recommend it for anyone.
Thank you for your feedback. We strive to offer the very best in lifestyles and care, and are glad that you had a positive experience with us here at The Hearth at Castle Gardens! If you are in need of any further assistance at this time, please feel free to give me a call anytime at (607) 748-5700. Thanks again, Pamela Stento Executive Director

December 29, 2015

By CS1

We were very impressed when we toured The Hearth. They informed us of what we needed to know, what to do, and to call them if we had any questions. The staff were awesome. They were well trained in how to deal with dementia patients. I thought the setup was perfect for somebody in the state of mind that my mother-in-law was in. They had a nice patio where the residents can go outside even though they can’t leave.

Thanks again, Pamela Stento Executive Director

December 17, 2015

By MC77

My father recently moved into The Hearth at Castle Gardens, and the experience has been very good and positive. Everything has been great - staff, other residents, the apartment, services, activities, and meals. No complaints, at all. The community is not very large, and I think that is a plus - it's more home-like and easier to know the staff and residents. My father quickly acquired new friends, with whom he shares meals, card games, and other activities. The activities are plentiful and are a good mix of physical and mental exercise, and they encourage companionship with other residents. The recent holiday party was first class! I highly recommend this facility!

Thank you very much for your feedback! We are so happy that your father has joined our family here at The Hearth at Castle Gardens and we are glad that you have had such a positive experience with us. We are lucky to have the opportunity to care for your father! Sincerely, Pamela Stento Executive Director

October 27, 2015

Castle Gardens has apartments for their assisted living, so that was really nice. They have one-bedroom apartments with a kitchen, living room, bedroom, and bathroom.

Thank you for your feedback. We are dedicated to offering the very best in lifestyles and care at The Hearth at Castle Gardens, and are glad that you had a positive experience with us! Thanks again, Pamela Stento, Executive Director

April 21, 2014

My sister and her husband used to live in the Hearth, and it was very nice. The activities were good if you chose to participate in them. The rooms were very nice and very well-maintained. I liked the staff best.

Independent Living Reviews for The Hearth at Castle Gardens

• Staff Patient Ratio: 1 To 6

• Licenses: 03A2616
  • State Licenses: 030-S-044

About The Hearth at Castle Gardens

A retirement community in Vestal, NY where we understand it's all in the details.

Our expertly trained staff is handpicked to provide the best services you wouldn't find anywhere else. At The Hearth at Castle Gardens, it is not just senior living, it is better living.

Does the idea of carefree living appeal to you? How about the idea that we pay attention to the details to enrich your life and help you Live More&reg? The Hearth at Castle Gardens, a senior living community located in Vestal, NY, offers independent living, enriched living and memory care that values your individuality and enhances your life.

Our Senior living community is designed to offer you maintenance-free living so you can pursue your interests. If you require a helping hand, it's there, almost before you knew you needed it. If a little more assistance is needed, an easy transition to Enriched Living is possible, without ever needing to change apartments.

Through our warm and welcoming, purposefully designed environment, as well as a full range of services, amenities and activities, residents have countless opportunities to pursue their passions, find purpose and fulfillment, and feel proud to call The Hearth&reg home.

Map of The Hearth at Castle Gardens