Rivershore Assisted Living

Reviews of Rivershore Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Rivershore Assisted Living

June 01, 2015

By Stegerkr

My Grandmother loves it here! The owners love her like thier own family! The meals are made each day from scratch and I haven't heard any complaints! The home is bright & cheerful and easy to move around in with a walker or wheelchair. We love that she is in a safe & peaceful home! :)

June 01, 2015

My mom has lived here since ERAL has opened and we all love it! The building is a ranch home, absolutely barricade free, large large spacious bedroom and closet space. The staff is especially why we are there - they are patient to the nth degree, kind, sweet, truly caring, and I can't say enough about them. Mom is very happy there, also! She can use her scooter to go around the block or into town or to the grocery store if she'd like! She "takes" me for walks! The neighborhood is lovely, and just across the street from Elk Lake, but there are homes there as well, so there's not a safety concern. Food is great - home cooked, not commercially made. Many choices. Backyard has a lovely patio which is so fun to watch the squirrels and birds which we feed A LOT! 2 raised gardening tables for those who like to garden. Highly recommended! Ask for referrals, I'd be happy to chat with you.

Services and Amenities of Rivershore Assisted Living

About Rivershore Assisted Living

Rivershore Assisted Living is a senior living provider in Elk Rapids, Michigan that offers residents Assisted Living and Assisted Living. Contact Rivershore Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Rivershore Assisted Living