Heritage Hill Assisted Living & Memory Care

Reviews of Heritage Hill Assisted Living & Memory Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Heritage Hill Assisted Living & Memory Care

August 24, 2021

By Joyce O

My mother needed to be placed in Assisted Living due to dementia/Alzheimer's. We found Heritage Hill at a very emotional & stressful time for our family. They helped with the decision making process without knowing if we would even place mom at their facility & once it was decided that Heritage would be the best choice for her they were extremely helpful in her transition. They have consistently gone above & beyond since the first day I contacted them. We couldn't be happier or more pleased with how mom is treated. Every staff member genuinely cares for each resident as if they were their own family members. Mom is thriving there. She has made friends & enjoys the wide variety of scheduled activities. She loves the food & states it is always delicious & plentiful. Her room is spacious with a beautiful view & always kept spotless. I would wholeheartedly recommend Heritage Hill to anyone seeking a place for their loved one.

July 14, 2016

By Nichole044673

My grandmother is in Heritage Hill. I love the people and the staff. Everybody is very helpful and accommodate the families’ needs. They are amazing.

March 17, 2015

We liked Heritage Hill in Caro, as well as the administrator and the employees that we talked with. We were very impressed with it. I didn't make an appointment, and there was some type of activity going on, so I wasn't able to get as thorough of a tour as I would've liked. It was very beautiful. It had a nice fresh clean smell. Everything looked really nice. I didn't see anything in regards to cleanliness that bothered me at all. It was bright and very homey. If things work out financially and my mother ends up there, it would be a place I would not mind visiting.

Memory Care Reviews for Heritage Hill Assisted Living & Memory Care

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

• State Licenses: AH790297374

About Heritage Hill Assisted Living & Memory Care

At Heritage Hill, a Leisure Living Community in Caro, Michigan, residents can enjoy a relaxing afternoon under the pergola on a sunny day or stay warm next to the fireplace during the winter. Our community provides each resident with open, comfortable spaces that encourage everyone to fully enjoy each day. Residents experience the joys of everyday life in a continuing care environment, living in the local community that is familiar to them, so they and their families always feel at home.

Amenities:

• Nutritious meals designed to meet a variety of dietary needs
  • Multiple floor-plan options
  • Wheelchair-friendly
  • Walk-in showers with safety bars
  • Interior walking areas
  • Life enrichment activities
  • Housekeeping and laundry services
  • Peaceful outdoor spaces
  • And more
  • Assisted Living:

Our Assisted Living community provides personalized care in a comfortable, home-like environment. Assisted Living residents stay active and engaged with robust life enrichment programs and maintain as much independence as possible while being supported by around the clock care. Residents are provided with freshly prepared meals and housekeeping services to meet their needs and allow for a worry-free lifestyle.

Memory Care:

Moments Memory Care™ is Michigan’s first trademarked Memory Care Program. We focus on providing a safe, comfortable environment for those experiencing memory loss. Our Moments program balances residents’ physical and emotional needs with individualized care planning and specially trained care team members.

Map of Heritage Hill Assisted Living & Memory Care