Willow Manor at Colesville

Willow Manor at Colesville (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Willow Manor at Colesville

Independent Living Reviews for Willow Manor at Colesville

About Willow Manor at Colesville

Ideally situated in a residential area, Willow Manor at Colesville offers affordable apartment living for seniors aged 62 and over and is close to the shopping, entertainment, restaurants, and medical services of bustling Silver Spring and convenient to major thoroughfares and transportation.

*We are an Equal Housing Opportunity community. **Income guidelines may apply - under the tax credit program, a two person household may not have an annual income greater than $49,320 for 2 person household.

Map of Willow Manor at Colesville