Rollingcrest Commons Hyattsville, MD
Offers Senior Apartment
Costs for Rollingcrest Commons
Cost of Senior Apartments
Services and Amenities of Rollingcrest Commons
- Fee Structure Extra: $35 Application Fee Per Applicant, $500 Security Deposit
- Senior Apartments Starting At: $1380/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- In Room Kitchens
- Dining Extra: All Apartment Homes Have Fully Equipped Kitchens, And Our Community Room Has A Kitchenette For Resident Functions.
- Beauty Barber Shop
- Computer Room
- Tv Room
- Garden And Patio
- Resident Parking
- Features Extra: Billiards, Community Garden, Controlled Access Buildings, Convenience Store, Elevator, Fitness Center, Game Room, Gazebo & Courtyard, Hospitality Suite, Library, Wi Fi Complimentary In Community Spaces
- Activities Extra: Our Residents Enjoy A Variety Of Activities, And We Are Currently Tailoring These To Be Mindful Of Social Distancing, And Other Covid Precautions. We Encourage Prospective Residents To Call For The Most Current Programs Being Offered.
- Minimum Age: 62
- Pets: Yes
- Credit Card
- Payment Options Extra: Residents Can Choose To Pay Rent Online, Via Our Online Resident Payment Platform.
About Rollingcrest Commons
Conveniently located in the heart of Hyattsville, Maryland, Rollingcrest Commons is a thriving community for residents 62 & better. Offering 1, and 2 bedroom apartment homes with fully-equipped kitchens, ample closet space, and access to endless amenities - Rollingcrest Commons is more than just apartments, it's a home.
Enjoy a great workout in the fitness center, challenge a friend to a game of pool, or socialize in the beautiful community room. Whether enjoying a good book in the private resident courtyard, trying a new style in the salon, or simply relaxing on their private patio or balcony - there's something to love for everyone at Rollingcrest Commons.
Call today to schedule a Welcome Home Tour of this pet-friendly, smoke-free community!
What Makes Us Special
Rollingcrest Commons offers a sense of community among its residents. Our team works hard to create experiences and events (whether virtual or in-person) that keep our residents engaged, and happy in their homes. Living at Rollingcrest, residents have all of the amenities they desire, at a price that they can afford.Get Costs