23 Independent Living Communities in Bedford, TX

Brookdale Eden Estates

1997 Forest Ridge Drive, Bedford, TX
Brookdale Eden Estates is located in Bedford, Texas, a short drive away from major thoroughfares, shopping centers and the Texas Motor Speedway. Residents and their loved ones give high marks to this facility for its beauty, cleanliness and... (read more)

Parc Place

1301 Airport Fwy, Bedford, TX
Barbara: "Parc Place did not have wheelchair accessible situations. The dining area was not impressive looking to us. The staff was nice."

Bluebonnet Villa

3100 Blessing Court, Bedford, TX
kraye2111: "Good setup, well functioning, family-like community, clean. "

Parkwood Healthcare Community

2600 Parkview Lane, Bedford, TX
Beth: "We visited Parkwood Retirement, and it was nice. The staff was very nice, followed with us up very well, and brought us a gift around Thanksgiving. Everybody seemed happy. It was cheerful, comfortable, and had a little more space than othe... (read more)

Landing at Watermere Southlake

201 Watermere Drive, Southlake, TX
Landing at Watermore Southlake is a senior living community in Southlake, Texas, located near State Highway 114 with close access to medical clinics, churches and restaurants. The facility receives outstanding reviews for its friendly and h... (read more)

2017

Brookdale North Richland Hills

8500 Emerald Hills Way, North Richland Hills, TX
Brookdale North is an assisted and independent living facility near Interstate 820 and Walker’s Creek Park in Richland Hills. Stores and restaurants are located nearby, including many at the North East Mall such as Macy's and BJ's Brewhouse... (read more)

Meadow Lakes

5000 Meadow Lakes Drive, North Richland Hills, TX
jane130053: "Meadow Lakes had a nice atmosphere and nice staff. The dining room was spacious. The rooms were not that big but were nice. It was very homey."

2017

Solstice Senior Living at Grapevine

2300 Pool Rd, Grapevine, TX
Abby: "My mom moved into Solstice Senior Living at Grapevine. It's clean, and the meals are pretty decent. The staff has been very helpful and even allowed an interim day to accommodate my mom. They have been super friendly. They're kind of going... (read more)
Special Promotion! Ends in 10 days

2018

The Waterford at Pantego

2650 W. Park Row Drive, Pantego, TX
Lewis: "The Waterford at Pantego is a really nice place. I thought I was in a fancy hotel. The rooms were also very nice and everything was top-notch. The staff was great and I really enjoyed the food. They had a very nice dining room, it was well... (read more)

Christian Care Senior Living Community - Fort Worth

5100 Randol Mill Rd, Fort Worth, TX
Caring73628250: "My in-laws are at Lakewood Village. The facility has a beautiful appearance. I like the cleanliness and the friendliness of the people that we met in the hallways. Overall, it was a really good place. "

The Wellington at North Richland Hills

6150 Glenview Drive, North Richland Hills, TX
hello1234: "Wouldn't ever take my family here. Rude office staff and horrible service in the dinning room. Waited 1 hour for food. "

Hill House Apartments for Seniors

1515 Gina Drive , Arlington, TX
Joy7: "Hill House Senior Living is a very nice and small facility. The owners who run the place are very sweet. They have activities that my father can participate in like bingos and exercises. He is happy there. "

The Conservatory at Keller Town Center

200 Country Brook Drive, Keller, TX
Tom: "The Conservatory at Keller Town Center is excellent. It's a very nice upscale community that's extraordinarily well-designed and decorated. They provide three meals a day and the dining room is wonderful. The staff has treated me extraordi... (read more)

Watermere at Southlake

251 Watermere Drive, Southlake, TX
Jim Burns: "My wife and I moved here in 2013 because we could own our own home and get out from under the burden of our former single family home. The staff takes care of the outside, housekeeping and security, and we enjoy fine dining in the clubhou... (read more)

Primrose Johnson Creek

815 Senior Creek Drive, Arlington, TX
Caring 9074: "I drove by Johnson Creek and decided to come in. It was very beautiful and the staff were very nice too. "

Sunny Ridge Apartments

320 N Booth Calloway Road, Hurst, TX
Caring4704: "I feel safer here at Sunny Ridge. The staff are really nice. I like the facility. The apartment is a one bedroom, one bath. It's gated and it's right across the street from where I was living. I'm happy here. For me they could have m... (read more)

Texas Masonic Retirement Home

1501 West Division Street, Arlington, TX
abuenin: "I have several friends who reside at the Center, they have great programs for them to participate in, Outings several times a week, Entertainment that comes to them, Great meals, The facility is clean, There is a barber/beauty salon, the s... (read more)

Heritage Village

701 Heritage Way, Hurst, TX
Cassie: "Everything was very nice at Heritage Village. It was convenient to the area that I would like to stay in. However, the price was a little bit higher than I can afford right now and my husband was not really crazy about being in an apartmen... (read more)

Atria Grapevine

3975 William D. Tate Avenue, Grapevine, TX
Located in Grapevine, Texas, Atria Grapevine is less than 3 miles from the Glade Parks shopping mall and Bob Eden Park. Residents and their families note that this facility has well-appointed accommodations, some of which include spacious b... (read more)

2015

Villas on Calloway Creek

901 W. Hurst Boulevard,, Hurst, TX
Happy Resident. 2: "Best place for seniors. I cannot believe how afordable it is. The staff goes above and beyond. The owners truly care about us. "
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Bedford area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 23 reviews of independent living communities in the Bedford area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 23 independent living communities in the Bedford area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.