21 Independent Living Communities in Olney, MD

Andrew Kim House

2100 Olney-Sandy Spring Road , Olney, MD
Situated in Montgomery County, Maryland, Andrew Kim House offers affordable senior apartments for ages 62+ convenient to shopping, restaurants and parks. Standing in the midst of beautifully landscaped grounds in a prestigious neighborhood,... (read more)

Willow Manor at Fair Hill Farm

18301 Georgia Avenue, Olney, MD
Ideally situated in residential Olney, Maryland, Willow Manor at Fair Hill Farm offers affordable apartment living for seniors ages 62 and over. Our thoughtfully designed one and two bedroom apartments all have a full kitchen with a frost-f... (read more)

Sunrise at Montgomery Village

19310 Club House Road, Montgomery Village, MD
Jordan: "Sunrise at Montgomery Village was nice. The entire community looked up to date. The person who accommodated me was knowledgeable and friendly."

2015

Maplewood Park Place

9707 Old Georgetown Road, Bethesda, MD
Adele: "We visited Maplewood Park Place. The rooms were very nice, and the dining area was very fancy. The activities were amazing. They had trips to museums and shows. I only met the person who was giving me the tour and she was very good. The fa... (read more)

Hampshire Village

3210 Norbeck Road, Silver Spring, MD
B. F.: "I chose the Hampshire Village because they have a room available, and I liked the people. They don't have a private laundry, but they have a laundry room. The room I got is small, the living room is not very big, and it's clean. They have ... (read more)

Kentlands Manor

217 Booth St, Gaithersburg, MD
Carlos: "My parents are moving into Kentlands Manor today. They like it a lot, it looks good, with wide open spaces, it's clean, and the people appear to be nice. It's a great place, with a nice location. They seemed to be playing games, they play ... (read more)

Randolph Village

531 Randolph Road, Silver Spring, MD
Olivia: "Randolph Village was OK. The staff was very cordial and professional. It's conveniently located, and the room sizes were normal compared to other places. It's not too large and not too small. The service was what stood out the most. They h... (read more)

Arbor Crest of Silver Spring

12801 Old Columbia Pike, Silver Spring, MD
Visitor1130: "Arbor Crest of Silver Spring was pretty nice. The tour person told us about the different activities they had. She seemed nice. The apartments were small but OK."

Asbury Methodist Village

201 Russell Avenue, Gaithersburg, MD
Clarisse: "Asbury Methodist Village was a very nice and elegant place. They really care about the residents. Everything is geared to making the people as comfortable and happy as possible. I was really impressed. The dining area was lovely. They had ... (read more)

Riderwood

3140 Gracefield Road, Silver Spring, MD
Clarisse: "I've decided to go to Riderwood and put down a deposit. I have a number of friends who live there who are very satisfied. They have long corridors, so it's a long walk to the dining room but that's good exercise. The people are very friend... (read more)

Kensington Park Senior Living

3620 Littledale Road, Kensington, MD
Stephanie41: "We visited Kensington Park for my friends. It was absolutely beautiful and wonderful with great food and wonderful people. It was a fabulous facility but a little too pricey. The dining area was very nice too. The rooms, food, and staff we... (read more)

2014, 2015

Aspenwood Senior Living Community

14400 Homecrest Rd, Silver Spring, MD
Clarisse: "They were very pleasant at Aspenwood and gave me a tour. My first impression was I'd rather not be there, but it was clean, light, and airy. I saw a person there that I knew, and she said she was satisfied. They had a music class and singi... (read more)

2016

Victory Forest

10000 Brunswick Avenue, Silver Spring, MD
Walter23: "Victory Forest is very inexpensive compared to most of the others. A one-bedroom apartment is in the $700's. It was very nice. It is in a residential section -- which is kind of nice -- so there is no stores right there that you could walk... (read more)

Gardens of Traville

14431 Traville Gardens Cir, Rockville, MD
Consuello: "Gardens of Traville is really a beautiful place, but it was a little too expensive for me. They have a bus that takes you to shop. They also have a community and a theatre room. "

Victory Court Senior Apartments

209 Monroe Street, Rockville, MD
Pat: "I liked Victory Court Senior Apartments. They had a gym, lounge area, and activity room. They also had an outside garden. The staff was very helpful, answered questions, took me around on the tour, and introduced me to the residents who se... (read more)

Brightview West End

285 N. Washington St., Rockville, MD
Brightview West End offers Montgomery Country retirees an unparalleled lifestyle. The community is located within Rockville Town Center, a beautiful, new mixed-use, pedestrian-friendly development with a full complement of retail stores,... (read more)

Willow Manor at Colesville

601 East Randolph Rd, Silver Spring, MD
Dora1: "I visited Willow Manor at Colesville for myself. This facility was very pleasant and very nice. Their staff was very nice, polite and courteous as well. It was a very nice visit. However, it is far away from where my son lives and they hav... (read more)

Covenant Village

18889 Waring Station Rd, Germantown, MD
Jim1231: "I did not like this place. Felt very cold and staff was rude. I would not reccomend this community. "

The Oaks at Olde Towne

9 Chestnut Street, Gaithersburg, MD
Conveniently located near revitalized Olde Towne Gaithersburg, Maryland, The Oaks at Olde Towne offers the latest in affordable senior living for ages 62+. Attractive, one and two-bedroom apartments feature a kitchen with modern appliances,... (read more)

Victory Crossing Senior Apartments

1090 Milestone Drive, Silver Spring, MD
Opening Spring 2018! Victory Crossing Senior Apartments will feature one and two bedroom apartments for rent in Silver Spring, MD. Each floor plan will offer a fully-equipped kitchen with a frost-free refrigerator, dishwasher, stainles... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 21 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,300 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Olney area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• Browse our comprehensive directory of 21 independent living communities in the Olney area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.