43 Independent Living Communities in Landover, MD

Also serving communities of Bladensburg.

Jericho Residences

1000 Brightseat Road , Landover, MD
Aileen25: "Jericho was within my income range at the time I visited it but I would have had to pay my own utilities which would equal to more than where I was staying at right now. The staff was very helpful, very polite and answered questions. They ... (read more)

Victory House of Palmer Park

7801 Barlowe Road, Landover, MD
ocated in Landover, Maryland, Victory House of Palmer Park offers affordable one bedroom senior apartments for rent complete with a kitchen, generous closet space and wall-to-wall carpeting. With outstanding features and amenities, Victory ... (read more)

Five Star Premier Residences of Chevy Chase

8100 Connecticut Avenue, Chevy Chase, MD
Sheldon: "My impression with Five Star was very nice. They offer two meals, we had lunch there, and it was a very lovely tour. We liked all the amenities. They have 2-bedrooms with a living room and 2 bathrooms, some of them have a balcony and some ... (read more)

2014, 2015

The Willows Senior Community

3850 Enfield Chase Court, Bowie, MD
Daisy: "I liked that the rooms in The Willows are a good size and my mother loves the place. The building have different rooms like the theater room, main room, and the places where people can go to watch TV, or play bingo. I like all those rooms ... (read more)

Pin Oak Village

16010 Excalibur Road, Bowie, MD
Richard: "Pin Oak Village is older but well maintained. The leasing folks are very professional. The process in terms of applying is also very good. I have nice accommodations and I'm enjoying the unit and the amenities. They're comfortable and have... (read more)

Chevy Chase House

5420 Connecticut Avenue, Northwest, Washington, DC
Chevy Chase House is located in Northwest Washington, D.C., just south of the Maryland state line. Residents and visitors love the location on Connecticut Avenue, which puts them within walking distance of many shops and a bus stop. Residen... (read more)

Evergreen Senior Living

3800 Enfield Chase Court, Bowie, MD
Douglas D.: "We placed my mother-in-law in Evergreen for about two months, and I thought it was nice. It had beautiful grounds and a large house that was converted to assisted living. You could go outside. The staff was very pleasant and seemed to wait... (read more)

Rainier Manor

3001 Queens Chapel Rd, Mount Rainier, MD
Cyann: "Rainier Manor is absolutely beautiful, but they have a waiting list to get in there. It is a very nice, modern, secured building. It looks like they have renovated it very recently. It looks very good. They have a salon on-site and an exer... (read more)

The Residences at Thomas Circle

1330 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington, DC
The Residences at Thomas Circle is located in the heart of Washington, D.C., just east of Rock Creek Parkway. Guests speak highly of outings to magic shows, museums and cultural events. Residents are also fond of a dedicated activities dire... (read more)

Rollingcrest Commons

6060 Sargent Road, Hyattsville, MD
Cyann: "My mom has ended up going to Rollingcrest Commons. It is very friendly and has very secured apartments. She is on the bottom floor. Even in the rear, no one from outside of the building could get to her patio. I like the fact that someone ... (read more)

The Bonifant at Silver Spring

929 Bonifant Street, Silver Spring, MD
Walter: "I lived at the Bonifant at Silver spring, and it's totally independent. There are no senior program, but there's a person who organizes events, gets speakers in, and she serves Tuesday morning coffee from 11 to 12. There are no meals serve... (read more)

Randolph Village

531 Randolph Road, Silver Spring, MD
Olivia: "Randolph Village was OK. The staff was very cordial and professional. It's conveniently located, and the room sizes were normal compared to other places. It's not too large and not too small. The service was what stood out the most. They h... (read more)

Arbor Crest of Silver Spring

12801 Old Columbia Pike, Silver Spring, MD
Visitor1130: "Arbor Crest of Silver Spring was pretty nice. The tour person told us about the different activities they had. She seemed nice. The apartments were small but OK."

Windsor Crossing Senior Community

5000 Lydianna Lane, Suitland, MD
Roberta: "I liked everything about Windsor Crossing, and I'll be signing up tomorrow. The place is very nice. They have a lot of facilities, like a library, gym room, movie room, laundry room, hairdresser, and different things that I'd be glad I can... (read more)

Woodside Village

6801 Bock Road, Fort Washington, MD
Daisy: "I didn't like where the bathroom was located in Woodside Village. It's like you have to go through the bedroom to go to the bathroom. But the surroundings and the rooms were okay, it's pretty clean. And I had no problems with the staff, th... (read more)

Riderwood

3140 Gracefield Road, Silver Spring, MD
Clarisse: "I've decided to go to Riderwood and put down a deposit. I have a number of friends who live there who are very satisfied. They have long corridors, so it's a long walk to the dining room but that's good exercise. The people are very friend... (read more)

Kensington Park Senior Living

3620 Littledale Road, Kensington, MD
Stephanie41: "We visited Kensington Park for my friends. It was absolutely beautiful and wonderful with great food and wonderful people. It was a fabulous facility but a little too pricey. The dining area was very nice too. The rooms, food, and staff we... (read more)

2014, 2015

Victory Forest

10000 Brunswick Avenue, Silver Spring, MD
Walter23: "Victory Forest is very inexpensive compared to most of the others. A one-bedroom apartment is in the $700's. It was very nice. It is in a residential section -- which is kind of nice -- so there is no stores right there that you could walk... (read more)

Capitol Gateway Apartments

603 50th Street Northeast, Washington, DC
A Clinical Social Worker: "This is a very large apartment complex, all independent living. The location is pretty good"”close to the suburbs, but near the city, too"”and easily accessible by bus or train. The whole area is going through a major revitalization, with... (read more)

Green Ridge House

22 Ridge Road #102, Greenbelt, MD
Julia 3: "I just moved into Green Ridge. It is close where I used to live from my old apartment. Everything's been wonderful. The staff has been so kind. I just really like the facility and the environment. They have activities like yoga and also ga... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Landover area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of independent living communities in the Landover area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 43 independent living communities in the Landover area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.