17 Independent Living Communities in Jefferson County, CO

Lakewood Estates

8585 W Dakota Ave, Lakewood, CO
Maria: "My brother has been living in the Lakewood Estates for several years now. We like the place. We're looking for another community because the price has become too high. They don’t really do anything; he just lives there. They cook and clean... (read more)

Lakeview Senior Living

7390 W. Eastman Place, Lakewood, CO
Lloyd: "Lakeview Senior Living is very nice, newer, and is a beautiful setting. The price is reflective of that. There's no inside parking and they charge for meals for relations and guests. I couldn't justify the additional money that they wanted... (read more)

The Courtyard At Lakewood

7100 W 13th Ave, Lakewood, CO
Kimberly: "My mom has moved into The Courtyard At Lakewood. It is great. The place is clean. They have lots of services and activities for the residents. They just switched management, but they seemed to be good too. The living quarters are big. They... (read more)

Brookdale Meridian Lakewood

1805 South Balsam, Lakewood, CO
Arnie: "I'm a resident of Brookdale Meridian Lakewood, and I'm very happy with what I got. I like that the community has ten acres of property; you can get out and get some sunshine in. I'm in charge of bingo and the veteran's group. The food is g... (read more)

Clear Creek Commons

1027 Washington Avenue, Golden, CO
Patricia: "Clear Creek Commons was very nice, modern, and clean. The person who helped me was very knowledgeable; I liked her a lot. I didn't really see the dining area, but I saw the outside where they have the activities. They have lots of trips, t... (read more)

Mountain Vista Senior Living Community

4800 Tabor St, Wheat Ridge, CO
confused!: "I asked so see the cottages for independent living and was told he needed to see what he could do. That was 3 weeks ago, I called him once and he said give him some more time to find one that would let us see it. He did tell us that ther... (read more)

Brookdale Meridian Westland

10695 West 17th Avenue, Lakewood, CO
Janet: "Brookdale Meridian Westland has been great and really responsive. Everybody's really friendly and helpful. We haven't had any problems. It's homey, very clean, and well-appointed. Everything is convenient, like the laundry room, and a litt... (read more)

Sky Pointe Retirement Community

5842 S. Taft St, Littleton, CO
Opening Fall 2019 A resort lifestyle means choice and flexibility. It means doing as much or as little as you want to do. Happy hour, fitness classes, trips to the mall or trips abroad... It means living life to the fullest. What "All... (read more)

Kipling Meadows

7175 Kipling Street, Arvada, CO
Carmen: "Kipling Meadows is very nice and has all that I want there. I can have my pet and they're very friendly. It's laid out well and I don't think there's a danger of falling on things. Everybody is very attentive and I was impressed with it. T... (read more)

Lakewood Reserve, A Juniper Senior Living Community

555 South Pierce Street, Lakewood, CO
M.F.: "My friend is a resident of Lakewood Reserve and I have visited her several times. It's a very nice place, and the people are very caring and responsive to my friend's needs, so I'm pleased with that. However, she doesn't eat very much and ... (read more)

RiverPointe

5225 S Prince St., Littleton, CO
Tom: "Riverpointe was a lot cheaper and seemed to be just as nice with nice views and big apartments on about 11 stories. I liked the location. The staff was very friendly, and they had a lot of exercise and music classes. Everything was OK to m... (read more)

Westhaven Apartment Homes

1430 Nelson Street, Denver, CO
Caring5053: "I moved to Westland Towers last October. Their price is reasonable. It's a 6-story apartment building and there are about 600 units. "

Morning Side Retirement Community

3630 Vance Street, Wheat Ridge, CO
BB: "We have lived at Morning Side. They don't require a dining area since it's all independent living. You have your own apartment and if you wish to have a party, you can do that in their community room. You have enough cooking space in your ... (read more)

Village at Belmar

7825 W Alameda Ave., Lakewood, CO
JJ: "We chose Village at Belmar because it's the best for independent living. It has The Flats, which four units in each building with a total of 60, and the size is so much better than the others. Most of the ones we looked at were between 850... (read more)

Concordia On the Lake

6155 S Ammons Way #110, Littleton, CO
Paul: "Concordia On the Lake is a very nice community and it's larger. They have more activities and a lot more people. They have a limited number of units that would have the kind of view that I would want to have. The staff who toured us was ve... (read more)

Applewood Retirement Community

2445 Youngfield Street, Golden, CO
Paul: "I was not all that impressed with Applewood Retirement Community. There was something about it I didn't care for. I wasn't impressed with the neighborhood. It was on an extremely busy commercial street. The person I dealt with was very pol... (read more)

Francis Heights Apartments

2626 Osceola St, Denver, CO
Helen488468: "Francis Heights is OK but it's small. I’m not here all the time as I hate the 5th floor. I hate having to go down the elevators. We have to put our name in for parking in the back, and we've had our name in for quite a while and can’t get ... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Jefferson County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 156 reviews of independent living communities in the Jefferson County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 17 independent living communities in the Jefferson County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.