27 Independent Living Communities in Folsom, CA

Also serving communities of El Dorado Hills, Cameron Park.

Creekside Oaks Retirement Community

1715 Creekside Drive, Folsom, CA
Shara: "Creekside Oaks is wonderful. It is being updated currently. Everyone is getting their own washer and dryer, so that's pretty neat. Their dining room is very nice. They have tons of activities for their residents. They also have great walki... (read more)

Park Folsom

255 Wales Drive, Folsom, CA
Denise: "My father-in-law seems happy at Park Folsom, so I'm happy. It's not as fancy as other places, but it's nice, clean and homey. The staff provides breakfast and lunch, which my father-in-law seems to enjoy. The dining area is very nice and t... (read more)

Prairie City Landing

645 WILLARD DRIVE, Folsom, CA
CA: "Prairie City Landing was a new place close to my daughter. I really liked the exercise place. They had a director who was really tops. They only had 200 people. They had three restaurants: a coffee place, a large dining room, and another d... (read more)

Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay

8550 Barton Road, Granite Bay, CA
Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay is nestled between Quarry Ponds Town Center and Granite Bay Park in Granite Bay, California. Residents and visitors praise the warm, cheerful atmosphere and the clean, attractive accommodations at this community. V... (read more)

2018, 2019

Ponte Palmero

3081 Ponte Morino Drive, Cameron Park, CA
JH: "My tour at Ponte Palmero was fine. I didn't care for the food since it was poorly prepared and the chicken was tough. It was also too far removed from doctors and hospitals. The staff was friendly and helpful. It would have been good if so... (read more)

The Atrium of Carmichael

5757 Cypress Ave., Carmichael, CA
a-visitor686187: "My favorite was The Atrium of Carmichael. The community was welcoming. The rooms looked adequate. We are a group of sisters, and they said that there was a place where we could meet as a group on a regular basis; that was really helpful. T... (read more)

Mistywood

1275 Pleasant Grove Blvd, Roseville, CA
Mistywood assisted living facility is located in Roseville, California, just blocks away from Misty Wood Park and R.F. Rube Nelson Park. Residents and their loved ones compliment this community for its warm, inviting and upbeat ambiance. Re... (read more)

2017

The Terraces of Roseville

707 Sunrise Avenue, Roseville, CA
The Terraces of Roseville is an assisted living community situated between Roseville and Citrus Heights, California. Residents enjoy being able to listen to live entertainment during Happy Hour on Fridays and Saturdays. They also like that ... (read more)

2015, 2016

Crosswood Oaks

6650 Crosswoods Circle, Citrus Heights, CA
Visitor222: "I'm in Crosswood Oaks right now. I have been here for a year now. I wouldn't say it is exactly clean because I have seen some roaches, and people don't take care of the trash. Instead of putting things in the can, they throw things in the ... (read more)

2018

Summerset Senior Living - Rancho Cordova

2341 Vehicle Drive, Rancho Cordova, CA
George645477: "We didn't like Summerset Senior Living. They changed the price after we went in to sign the contract. They said that the marketing director made a mistake. We walked out, and I would never recommend it. I was really mad. They weren't profe... (read more)

2016

Roseville Commons

275 Folsom Road, Roseville, CA
Tamara: "Roseville Commons was nice. I saw most of the rooms and I liked that it did have a range, a stovetop, an oven, and a small kitchen. What I didn't like was that you could still see some repairs that needed to be made. She took me to a secon... (read more)

Winding Commons

6017 Winding Way, Carmichael, CA
RS: "I liked Winding Commons. I liked that it was smaller and quaint. I liked the rooms looking out onto the river. There was a little fountain area. I liked that most of the rooms had an outside area. The patios have a little bit more room whe... (read more)

Sierra Regency

1015 Madden Lane, Roseville, CA
Juliamark: "Sierra Regency is the best place I have every visited. The owners and staff are the most caring and loving people I have ever met. The way they took care of my maternal aunt is exceptional and I am highly greatful to them. They walked me t... (read more)

The Chalet

6487 Main Avenue, Orangevale, CA
At The Chalet, we offer quality care! Look to us for Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Short Term Stays and Long-Term Stays. We are able to assist with those needing high levels of care. We know that nourishing and ta... (read more)

Eskaton Village Carmichael

3939 Walnut Avenue, Carmichael, CA
BO: "My friend was in the independent living at Eskaton Village Carmichael for six or seven years. It was too expensive, but it was good for him to live a normal life there and have his kids visit him. His kids could stay overnight in an extra ... (read more)

2017, 2018, 2019

Atria El Camino Gardens

2426 Garfield Avenue, Carmichael, CA
Jay: "I had a friend at Atria El Camino Gardens. The rooms were nice, and the people I've met there have all been nice. The facility was very nice, very clean, very modern, and very up-to-date. I've had decent meals there before with my friend. ... (read more)

2015, 2016, 2017, 2018

Atria Carmichael Oaks

8350 Fair Oaks Blvd., Carmichael, CA
Sandy: "My mom is living at Atria Carmichael Oaks. It's very clean, the rooms are very nice, and the people are very friendly. During our visit, they're doing a lot of different activities. They were playing cards and there was a fitness class goi... (read more)

Atria Rocklin

3201 Santa Fe Way, Rocklin, CA
Atria Rocklin is located in Rocklin, California, just minutes from Twin Oaks Park and Sunset Whitney Recreation Area. Residents and their loved ones agree that this community has a bright, friendly and warm atmosphere as well as clean, spac... (read more)

2013

Stock Ranch Road Retirement Community

7418 Stock Ranch Road, Citrus Heights, CA
Surrounded by trees, roses and a courtyard with a fountain, Stock Ranch Road Retirement Community is located next door to the Community Garden in the heart of Citrus Heights, California, near Sacramento. Family members of residents describe... (read more)

Sierra Pointe

5161 Foothills Blvd., Roseville, CA
PWri: "The facilities are clean and the care seems good. HOWEVER, beware of moving in or sending your loved ones here as there has been a spate of burglaries and the management is doing very little about them. The last time this happened, the... (read more)

2015

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Folsom area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 20 reviews of independent living communities in the Folsom area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 27 independent living communities in the Folsom area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.