Meadowood Grayville, IL

Reviews of Meadowood

Nursing Home Reviews for Meadowood

October 19, 2012

By southerngirl2011

My grandfather was in Meadowood for 4 years and was always well cared for by the staff. Every time I came up, he was always happy. It's always hard to come to the decision of where you want to place someone that means the world to you, but I wouldn't have wanted him anywhere other than here. My grandfather needed physical, speech, and occupational therapy and they had all of those types of therapy. You could really tell that the workers really loved their jobs, and more importantly, the residents. The people in the office were extremely nice, and answered all of the billions of questions my family seemed to have. I would suggest them to anyone!!

October 04, 2011

By lmcrayne

We visiting my mother's brother at the Meadowood facility I noticed he was happier than her had ever been. It took him awhile to understand that he could no longer stay at home by himself. His wife had passed away and he had to move into the home. My aunt was the person who took care of him, because he has severe dementia. My cousins were the ones who found this nursing home. But every weekend when my mother and I would visit him the nursing staff would tell us all about his progress. Some weeks he would be doing very well and live in the moment, but many times we would visit him, he would still think he was living at his home. Since he had a private room he had lots of room. The rooms were larger than you would think they would be in a nursing home, and the bathroom was large enough for the wheel chair. He is always happy every time we go to visit him and I know the staff is a major reason for that.

About Meadowood

Meadowood is a senior living provider in Grayville, Illinois that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact Meadowood for more details on services and rates.

Map of Meadowood