Heritage Woods of Dwight

Reviews of Heritage Woods of Dwight

Assisted Living Reviews for Heritage Woods of Dwight

November 20, 2012

By Erich94

I just remember how foul it smelled throughout the building and how messy everything looked. The nurses were not properly addressing the people's needs there and if so they were doing it improperly. The location itself looked nice from the outside. It had a wonderful looking plot of land that was well kept and had some amenities for the seniors. Other than that though it was not all that pleasant of an experience there. I remember my great grandmother complaining now and then about how the nurses there did not do that good of a job. She also always mentioned how the food was not too good either. I really wished that they would have kept better care up for the place since there are very fragile, seniors there that need to be well taken care of. Though my great grandmother has since passed away, bless her soul, I hope that many of the other residents are receiving better treatment.

August 01, 2011

By kaitlyn093

Heritage Woods in Dwight, IL is a wonderful place. The staff is very nice, and the rooms are kept very clean. There is a lot to do at Heritage Woods, they have a salon, many activities available, and happy hour. They offer transportation to and from any medical appointments, and a trip to the store once a week. This is by far one of the best assisted living places I've ever seen. I was happy to know my great-grandmother was being kept good care of.

About Heritage Woods of Dwight

Heritage Woods of Dwight is a senior living provider in Dwight, Illinois that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Heritage Woods of Dwight for more details on services and rates.

Map of Heritage Woods of Dwight