Mountain Valley of Cascadia - Mountain Valley

Reviews of Mountain Valley of Cascadia - Mountain Valley

Nursing Home Reviews for Mountain Valley of Cascadia - Mountain Valley

January 25, 2016

By HarleyDude123

This place is the next best thing to my being home.my room is great, they take me to motorcycle rallys! They have become my family. All my food, including snacks I want is covered, also transportation to all doctors offices, and more. I wouldn't have chosen to spend my life here, but couldn't imagine a better place to have to. Come visit if you have questions_ they are friendly and will probably feed you! Haha!

August 28, 2015

By Ann Miller

My mother has been a resident at Mountain Valley for the last six months - she has received amazing quality of care that is worthy of recognition, but last week we had a tragedy in our family. We were so worried that my mother would quickly lose all the ground that she had gained over the last six months based on this news - but the staff of Mountain Valley just would not let it happen. They all surrounded her with love and special attention where at times all that meant was just listening to her remember. I am so proud to have such a wonderful place that my mother now calls her home and her new family. Thank you staff at Mountain Valley for being there for my mother when I couldn't!!! You made the difference for all of us!!

August 19, 2014

By Tyrone.Shulaysis

What a pleasant surprise I had when visiting my loved one at this nursing home. The décor of the dining room was something that obviously well thought out by someone. Everyone who was there was so pleasant. I liked that the staff were so engaged with the people who were receiving services there. The administrator cares and it was very apparent that she is involved in all aspects of the nursing home.

About Mountain Valley of Cascadia - Mountain Valley

We are a Skilled Nursing Facility that provides post-acute rehabilitation services to allow patients to safely transition to their home environment and long-term care services focusing on creating a home-like environment with daily individual and group activities.

We provide safe, compassionate care in an environment that fosters independence and dignity.

We are recognized nationally for achieving and sustaining excellent quality care by the American Health Care Association.

Our staff is proud to serve their community members that need post-acute care surrounded by their family, friends, church members, and attending physician.

We know that care means more than just providing basic services. It means taking a real interest in people, offering hope to those who need encouragement. It means extending our legacy of healing to earn the trust of our patients and their families. Finally, it means providing patients with a path toward recovery.

We strive to be a "Force For Good" for our employees, our patients, and the healthcare industry by creating a culture of operational excellence, ownership, and empowerment.

Map of Mountain Valley of Cascadia - Mountain Valley