Avery Place

Avery Place (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Avery Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Avery Place

February 23, 2015

Avery Place is the only facility that would keep my husband’s parents together, and my husband’s mother has Alzheimer’s. What made us impressed was that it’s small and it’s closer to our home; it’s an assisted living place with a keypad lock door. The service is above and beyond, and it’s wonderful. It’s a wonderful environment, and for all the patients that they have there, it’s a friendly, homey environment. The size is an asset. They participate in church on Sunday afternoons, she wanted him to be on his side, and this facility is where she can be out of his sight, and they know everybody is watching her like a hawk. She interacts with the other residents there, and it’s good for the state of mind that she is in. We’re really very blessed to have found it.

July 19, 2014

By Selma2

We visited a room that was well decorated, and that was very nice. The facility is neat and clean enough. The staff was very pleasant. The lady that I spoke to did a fantastic sales job, and that is what I thought I got from them: a sales talk. Overall, it was OK.

Costs for Avery Place

Photos of Avery Place

Services and Amenities of Avery Place

• Get Costs

About Avery Place

Avery Place, our Winterville senior living community, provides thoughtful, compassionate care in a warm, lively community. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident. A full-time registered nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. We welcome pets and help our residents flourish by offering a variety of activities, such as live entertainment, crosswords, board games, bingo, therapy dogs, arts and crafts, movies, daily exercise programs, and church services. We go on scenic rides, visits to museums, stores, and concerts, parades, and festivals, such as the car show and pet picnic. Schedule a visit to learn more about senior living near Athens today.

The campus is surrounded by beautiful countryside including McAlpine Creek and the Quail Hollow Country Club. You’re near shopping at Carolina Place Mall and healthcare providers at the Carolinas HealthCare System. Exciting nearby destinations include the Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden, Nascar Hall of Fame, Carolinas Aviation Museum and the Mint Museum.

Map of Avery Place