PruittHealth - Sylvester

Reviews of PruittHealth - Sylvester

1 Review Write a review

Nursing Home Reviews for PruittHealth - Sylvester

January 09, 2015

I was not impressed WITH Pruitthealth – Sylvester. There are two wings, and they do the same thing in those two wings. It’s an older building; it’s not maintained as I would like to see it. There is exposed rust. There also might be the instance when a ladder was used to step into the tub, and it’s there all day. It’s NOT as clean as I would like to see. They intermingled the population; they put residents with Alzheimer's with residents that do not have Alzheimer's. The staff who we spoke were the nurses and the social services. They were more than accommodating, willing to answer questions, and willing to take us here and there, but the CNAs are least to be desired. The only thing that I see is they have a calendar of activities that they put up, and I had even shared with their activity director different things to try. If they play ball toss, I’ve never seen such; the only thing that I’ve seen -- and it is at least three to four times a week on their activity schedule -- is from a church that comes in and sings which leaves everybody sitting in a chair, immobile, and not doing anything. I don’t see it as an activity. The building itself needs to be cleaned and maintained. In the room where my mother is in, the ceiling is falling in. I would like to see what they would define as activities. The CNAs were young people; they’re not caring. The food preparation needs to be improved too. If I want to eat at 12 o’clock, I don’t want my food cold; its 1:30. Those are my biggest drawbacks.

About PruittHealth - Sylvester

PruittHealth - Sylvester is a senior living provider in Sylvester, Georgia that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact PruittHealth - Sylvester for more details on services and rates.

Map of PruittHealth - Sylvester