Atterdag Village of Solvang

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

636 Atterdag Rd, Solvang, CA 93463
Atterdag Village of Solvang (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Atterdag Village of Solvang

Assisted Living Reviews for Atterdag Village of Solvang

June 13, 2015

By Trudy5

Atterdag Village is very friendly. They were doing a lot of improvements, construction, and upgrades in their facilities. We saw one apartment which appeared to be smaller than the one in the other community. The people did seem to be very happy and contented. They are all happy with the things going on. They were having a farm day while we were there on a visit. They had a bunch of farm animals, and the people were playing with them. They seemed to be enjoying it. They have a barbecue, and singing and dancing going along with it. We tasted the food, and it was delicious. We rate it as average because of its age. It is a much older place. Overall, the place is very friendly and welcoming.

April 03, 2012

By yia yia

I researched this property for myself. I was very impressed with the facility very clean and administrator was very help. I was missing paper work and the marketing director came out to my home. One of the things I really like they offer entry fee this fee is good for life. Facility has three different styles of living residential, assisted, and nursing care. Property has restaurant style dining with white table cloths and menus. In the package they offer 7 trays free a month to have dinner deliver to your room, over 7 trays there is a fee.

Independent Living Reviews for Atterdag Village of Solvang

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Atterdag Village of Solvang

Memory Care Reviews for Atterdag Village of Solvang

Services and Amenities of Atterdag Village of Solvang

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Other
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Atterdag Village of Solvang

The Atterdag Village of Solvang is a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCR) . The CCR agreement is regulated and approved by the State of California Department of Social Services and signed by all residents upon entry. Fees charged are dependent upon the level of care and choice of apartment and services.

With continuing care comes the peace of mind that any necessary move will be internal to the campus. The opportunities to make new friends and socialize are endless. An outstanding quality of life experience is the essential goal of the community under the direction of a well-qualified board of directors and staff.

Map of Atterdag Village of Solvang