Foothill Village Senior Living Community

Reviews of Foothill Village Senior Living Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Foothill Village Senior Living Community

January 17, 2016

By Jinnie1

My mom is at Foothill Village, close to where we live. The place is very clean and safe, although they are understaffed. They contact me if they have any questions about anything. They have some activities but not enough that she can do.

December 10, 2015

By Kay47

Foothill Village is very nice. They have little apartments and assisted living. There are different levels in their prices. The staff is very friendly and very dedicated to the residents. The rooms are very nice, but not really well-sized. If I move there, I would have to probably downsize my queen-size to a single, which I would be disappointed in having to do. They have their own bridge games going, and I think Foothill Village takes them out shopping and on little trips or outings.

Independent Living Reviews for Foothill Village Senior Living Community

April 12, 2017

By Judy857862

Foothill Village Senior Living was a really nice place that I would like to go a few years from now. I think everything was right about it. The rooms were adequate, attractive, and comfortable. The people were nice, and the food looked good. The whole place was spacious and attractive.

February 15, 2014

By Terry21

We placed mom at Foothill Village. It’s a very beautiful facility and everything was clean. The people were very friendly and I was very impressed. The staff knew the people that were living there. They were very friendly and outgoing. I like the environment or feel of the place. My mom appreciates the food and she thinks it’s good. I liked that they have water, coffee and tea station and that they can get it anytime.

Costs for Foothill Village Senior Living Community

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• Minimum Age: 55 Independent Living 60 Assisted Living

• Licenses: RCFE #057005037

About Foothill Village Senior Living Community

Foothill Village Senior Living Community in beautiful Angels Camp, CA offers seniors a rewarding lifestyle that promotes independence which is enhanced by comprehensive support tailored to suit your needs.

The good life begins by choosing a residence option that is best suited for your needs. We are dedicated to providing you with quality services and accommodations that enable you to have the carefree lifestyle you deserve. We are proud to offer a wide range of amenities that enable you to live life to the fullest, in a manner that best suits your interests and desires. You still maintain your independence, but assisted living services are there when needed. Our Angel Camp senior living community is dedicated to hearing, understanding and responding to the needs of seniors.

Foothill Village is a warm, friendly, and active senior living community offering a full range of senior retirement accommodations and services. Our retirement village is ideally located in Historic Angels Camp, home of the Calaveras County Jumping Frog Jubilee. Foothill Village is nestled in the foothills of the Sierra Nevadas and features a skilled and dedicated staff that provide freshly prepared meals, transportation, recreation and housekeeping. Staff is present 24 hours a day.

We are a senior living community in the heart of the Mother Lode. With the Sierra Foothills as our back drop, every apartment has a beautiful view.

Map of Foothill Village Senior Living Community