4 Assisted Living Facilities near Eutawville, SC
Also serving communities of Santee, Cross.
There are 4 Assisted Living Facilities in the Eutawville area, with 2 in Eutawville and 2 nearby.
The average cost of assisted living in Eutawville is $2,500 per month. This is lower than the national median of $3,395.
To help you with your search, browse the 5 reviews below for assisted living facilities in Eutawville. On average, consumers rate assisted living in Eutawville 2.0 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Summerville with an average rating of 3.9 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about assisted living options and costs in Eutawville, call (855) 863-8283.
2 Assisted Living Facilities in Eutawville, SC
2 Assisted Living Facilities near Eutawville, SC
Assisted Living in Eutawville, SC
What to Consider About Assisted Living in Eutawville
Eutawville is located near Lake Marion and is known for Eutaw Springs Battleground Park, the site of South Carolina's last battle in the Revolutionary War. This small town has a population of just under 300, and seniors age 65 and over make up around one-third of that number.
Seniors who desire to live in Eutawville and need some extra assistance with activities of daily living, such as incontinence care or medication management, have two assisted living facilities to choose from within the town and four more in the surrounding areas.These facilities are licensed and regulated by the South Carolina Board of Health and Environmental Control's Bureau of Health Facility Licensing (BHFL).
Benefits and Drawbacks of Assisted Living in Eutawville
- Eutawville experiences around 220 sunny days a year, and only receives about 50 inches of rain per year. Summers are typically very hot and humid, and winter temperatures rarely go below freezing. This is great for seniors who enjoy spending time outside without having to worry about weather frequently interrupting their fun.
- The Eutawville area has no facilities from which to choose in the event of a medical emergency or illness, with the nearest major hospital located in Moncks Corner.
- The air quality in Eutawville was rated 66 by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), which is better than the national average of 58. This is excellent for seniors who suffer from respiratory illnesses.
- The state of South Carolina is very tax-friendly for seniors. It does not tax any social security income and provides substantial tax reductions for other retirement incomes, leaving more money in the pockets of Eutawville seniors.
- Eutawville doesn't have a public transit system, but seniors may be able to get scheduled transportation services from their assisted living facility.
- The cost of living in Eutawville is 20% lower than the national average, which will allow seniors and their families more room to budget for assisted living expenses.
Note: Data reported on this page was updated in 2019 and based on the latest 2018 figures.
Paying for Assisted Living in Eutawville
Assisted Living Costs in Eutawville
Financial Assistance for Assisted Living in Eutawville
The South Carolina Department of Health and Human Services offers a Medicaid waiver, called the Community Choices Waiver, for seniors who need help paying for assisted living expenses. In order to qualify, seniors must be 65 or disabled and meet income requirements.
More Ways to Pay for Assisted Living
Assisted Living Laws and Regulations in Eutawville
Free Assisted Living Resources in Eutawville
Assisted Living Communities in Eutawville
Caring Star Winners in Eutawville Area
The 10 Best Assisted Living Communities in Eutawville Area
Assisted Living near Eutawville, SC
Recent Reviews of Assisted Living in Eutawville
Review of Phaire's Care
Phaire's Care's price was a lot cheaper, but you get what you pay for. If you don't have as much money, it would be a nice facility. It didn't feel like a family. It was very lonely and it was very... Read more
Review of Phaire's Care at Katura Springs
This facility was nasty, in fact it eventually had to close down. The employees that I met were sorely lacking in compassion for the those living there and it seemed like they did not want to do a... Read more