Assisted Living in Princeton

124 Communities

Fox Trail Memory Care Living at Princeton

181 Washington Ave., Princeton, NJ
$$$$
Rose: "We would have liked my friend to go to Fox Trail Memory Care, but unfortunately the psychiatrist that had cared for him didn't change his diagnosis, so Fox Trail Memory Care considered him a danger to himself and to others and would not accept him. Nevertheless, the place was a big ranch house that has a big open area for living room, dining room, and kitchen area. It was very clean too. The bedrooms were all individual bedrooms. They did have to share a bathroom, but only t... (read more)

Atrium Senior Living of Princeton

1000 Windrow Drive, Princeton, NJ
$$$$
Thomas: "Atrium Senior Living of Princeton only had large rooms available, but I needed two rooms because I have a cat. The place was nice and the meals were quite good. They had a library and a salon. They had a full calendar of activities available."

Brandywine Living at Princeton

155 Raymond Road, Princeton, NJ
$$$$
wrerednih: "There can be no doubt that Alzheimer's, this serious illness, does not only develop in different stages but also manifests itself in various symptoms and appearances. In the case of my wife the process was relatively slow, therefore I was hoping that she would be able to stay with me for many years to come. But after years of the illness a close friend of ours, a Professor at the Medical School in Munich, who visited and visits us regularly in Princeton, told me in no uncert... (read more)

Acorn Glen

775 Mt. Lucas Road, Princeton, NJ
$$$$
AnthonyM88: "I need to place my husband in an assisted living facility as a respite stay as I went away on business. He recently just had a knee replacement and I could not leave him alone, he needed around-the-clock care. The administrative staff went above and beyond to make sure all of my needs were answered and that my husband would be in the best hands he came in for a 4-week respite and I must say he had absolutely zero complaints, as a younger man I was a little nervous to place h... (read more)

CareOne Assisted Living at Hamilton

1660 Whitehorse Hamilton Square Rd, Trenton, NJ
$$$$
Hunter21: "I came in to tour the facility for my mother. We are in the early stages of looking for Assisted Living. I was greeted at the front desk by Christina, who was very pleasant. Jessica came in and sat with me. She took some information about my mother and then took me around for a tour. The entire building is beautiful and everyone I met was pleasant. After the tour, Jessica sat with me for quite a while. She answered all of my questions, gave me information on elder law resour... (read more)

Bella Terra

Two Kathleen Drive, Jackson, NJ
$$$$
Sandra: "We're moving into Bella Terra. It looks wonderful. They have cozy small rooms where you can go, sit, and read. They have a very nice library. It is more welcoming and more homey; it is just lovely. Hopefully, it will work out. We went for lunch there, and the food was very good. My daughter was with us then, and she thought the food was delicious. The people are very nice. They're all very professional, but very friendly. They have a beauty salon, a hairdresser, a dentist, a... (read more)

Atria Cranford

10 Jackson Drive, Cranford, NJ
$$$$
Atria Cranford is an assisted living and memory care facility south of Cranford, NJ, just on the edge of Winfield Township. The community offers studio and one-bedroom apartments for those 55 and up. Companion suites are also available for couples who wish to live together during retirement. Family members have said the trained care staff is wonderful and charming, going out of their way to engage with new residents and help get them involved. Residents at Atria Cranford can ... (read more)

Juniper Village at Chatham

500 Southern Boulevard, Chatham, NJ
$$$$
Dale: "Everyone at Juniper Village at Chatham was helpful and I saw the entire place. It's very good. I would definitely go there. I know people who have gone there and they're really happy with the food, the service, the clientele, the activities that they have, and pretty much everything. It's very well known. I also know people in the assisted living and memory care and they're also very happy with it. I have eaten there, it's very good, and it's presented really nicely. It's al... (read more)

Brookdale Hillsborough

600 Auten Road, Hillsborough, NJ
$$$$
Carol: "Brookdale Hillsborough is very good, and we liked it. It was small and homey, so my mom was happy with it. The staff is very caring and helpful. She's very happy with the food. There are more than enough activities, like Bingo and entertainment. It's very expensive."

Brookdale Monroe

380 Forsgate Drive, Monroe Township, NJ
$$$$
Carol: "My mother moved into Brookdale Monroe. It's a beautiful community. One of the many things that I like about it is that it's very nice-looking and welcoming. The staff is very hard working, and I'm happy with the services they provide. We have eaten there a couple of times before we picked them, and the food is very tasty. They had a beautiful holiday party a couple of weeks ago and had amazingly wonderful food for a large crowd of people. They have a number of activities, an... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 124 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Princeton is $2,750 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Princeton area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 39 reviews of assisted living communities in the Princeton area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 124 assisted living communities in the Princeton area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.