Lindley Health & Rehab Center, Llc

1 Review Write a review

Nursing Home Reviews for Lindley Health & Rehab Center, Llc

February 20, 2016

By Caring sister5

My sister is in Lindley Health Care right now. She’s 93 and is supposed to have some therapy, but she doesn’t get out of bed and I’m afraid she’s going to get bed sores. She wants to come home, and I’m always afraid I can’t do it on my own because of my back. The room is very clean and nice. So far, the service has been pretty good, not really bad or anything, but I just don’t think they get her up and give her any exercise. They just put her in a wheelchair and take her to the dining room, then bring her back and put her in the bed, and she doesn’t get any exercise. They have a lot of activities and have something going on all day. She got sick and had to go to the hospital, and the hospital sent her over to this place. I didn’t even know she was going over there till they called and told me that she was there.

Services and Amenities of Lindley Health & Rehab Center, Llc

About Lindley Health & Rehab Center, Llc

Lindley Health & Rehab Center, Llc is a senior living provider in Newport, Arkansas that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact Lindley Health & Rehab Center, Llc for more details on services and rates.

Map of Lindley Health & Rehab Center, Llc