Collinsville Healthcare & Rehab

Reviews of Collinsville Healthcare & Rehab

Nursing Home Reviews for Collinsville Healthcare & Rehab

April 04, 2012

By j31980

My paternal grandmother went into this nursing home roughly around 2005 and lived there until she passed in 2010. It's the only nursing home in a small town in a small county, and none of the residents were particularly well off. And it showed. The facility itself was on the other side, but the caregivers there were top notch and really invested themselves in making sure their residents were comfortable and well cared for. My grandmother lived out the last few years of her life in good hands, which was no less than what she deserved, as hard as she worked to take care of her family. I would have rated this facility higher had the decor been a bit less drab and the furnishings more modern, but that is an more of an indictment of the medicaid system than it is of Collinsville Healthcare and Rehab. I wish all lower end facilities could be staffed with people that care as much as they do here.

Services and Amenities of Collinsville Healthcare & Rehab

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Collinsville Healthcare & Rehab

Collinsville Healthcare & Rehab is a senior living provider in Collinsville, Alabama that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Collinsville Healthcare & Rehab for more details on services and rates.

Map of Collinsville Healthcare & Rehab