Medicaid and Senior Care
Find out who's eligible for Medicaid and how it works, how to apply for Medicaid, and how Medicaid differs from other government benefit programs, like Medicare.
What to Know About Medicaid
Medicaid to Pay for Nursing Home Care
Medicaid to Pay for Adult Day Care
Medicaid to Pay for In-Home Care
- How to Pay for In-Home Care With Public Benefits
- How to Get Paid for Being a Family Caregiver (video)
- How Cash and Counseling Programs Help Pay for In-Home Care
- Will Medicaid or Medicare Provide Coverage for Long-Term In-Home Care?
- Can Medicaid or Medicare provide part-time home care?
Qualifying for Medicaid
- Who's Eligible for Medicaid Coverage of Medical Care?
- What health issues qualify someone for Medicaid nursing home benefits?
- What is a Medicaid "spend down?"
- How Far Does Medicaid Look Back at Someone's Assets?
- How is debt handled when applying for Medicaid?
- Will Medicaid include social security income as an asset?
- How can I ensure annuity protection when seeking Medicaid coverage?
- Will Medicaid take the proceeds of the house before we get our inheritance?
Caregiving at Home
- Alzheimer's / Other Dementias
- Broken Hip / Falls
- COPD / Other Lung Ills
- Dental Care
- Drug and Alcohol Dependency
- Drugs / Medications
- Foot Care
- General Health
- Occupational, Physical, and Speech Therapy
- Pain Management
- Parkinson's Disease
- Sexuality & Relationships
- Urinary Tract Infections