Medicaid and Senior Care
Find out who's eligible for Medicaid and how it works, how to apply for Medicaid, and how Medicaid differs from other government benefit programs, like Medicare.
What to Know About Medicaid
Medicaid to Pay for Assisted Living
- Does Medicaid pay for assisted living?
- Does Medicaid pay for assisted living in my state?
- How much will Medicaid pay for assisted living?
- With both parents in assisted living, will Medicaid still cover costs?
Medicaid to Pay for Nursing Home Care
- Medicaid Coverage of Nursing Home Care
- Will Medicaid pay for nursing home care?
Medicaid to Pay for Adult Day Care
Medicaid to Pay for In-Home Care
- How to Pay for In-Home Care With Public Benefits
- How to Get Paid for Being a Family Caregiver (video)
- How Cash and Counseling Programs Help Pay for In-Home Care
- Will Medicaid or Medicare Provide Coverage for Long-Term In-Home Care?
- Can Medicaid or Medicare provide part-time home care?
Qualifying for Medicaid
- Who's Eligible for Medicaid Coverage of Medical Care?
- What health issues qualify someone for Medicaid nursing home benefits?
- What is a Medicaid "spend down?"
- How Far Does Medicaid Look Back at Someone's Assets?
- How is debt handled when applying for Medicaid?
- Will Medicaid include social security income as an asset?
- How can I ensure annuity protection when seeking Medicaid coverage?
- Will Medicaid take the proceeds of the house before we get our inheritance?
Tip: Hiring Family and Friends as Medicaid Caregivers
If the person you're caring for is eligible for Medicaid -- the state and federal healthcare program for low-income seniors and people with disabiliti... read more