Affinity at South Hill Spokane, WA

Affinity at South Hill (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Affinity at South Hill

Independent Living Reviews for Affinity at South Hill

February 11, 2015

Affinity at South Hill is quite nice. I have a single bedroom apartment, and the people are nice here; I haven’t had any problems. I am content with the room, it has a cooking facilities and a washer and dryer. I’m on the second floor, and it overlooks trees. Sanitation has been OK so far. They come and clean the rooms and stuff of the three floors of this apartment, and there’s about 150 apartments in this building. The staff have been very good to me. I’ve been here seven months, and it’s OK for me.

January 07, 2015

By Joan104033050

Affinity is wonderful, and the activities are wonderful. The building is beautiful, and the staff is great. They allow pets, and they have woodworking, crafts, arts, aerobics, and a swimming pool.

February 28, 2014

The rooms at Affinity are kind of small and they have showers in it only. The staff are good. This facility is an independent living facility so they don’t provide food. All in all, they didn’t have the things that we were looking for.

June 01, 2013

By Neva1

Affinity at South Hill is kept very clean and safe. I think the staff is very nice they seem to be going a very good job. They have get-togethers, potlucks, barbecue, and pancake breakfast down at the community area. They also have activities like arts and crafts and some water exercises.

Costs for Affinity at South Hill

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• Get Costs

About Affinity at South Hill

N/A N/A

Our South Hill community is a wanderer’s delight. Grab a friend and check out the variety of restaurants, cafes, shopping, parks, and other amenities right in your backyard. Enhance your active lifestyle with countless amenities on-site as well, as you enter into a true community, unlike any other.

Map of Affinity at South Hill