River Run Senior Living Community

River Run Senior Living Community (844) 334-3818

Reviews of River Run Senior Living Community

Independent Living Reviews for River Run Senior Living Community

August 26, 2014

I liked River Run. I liked the cleanliness and the way it was run. It was affordable for my budget; plus, they have different amenities and stuff. The staff is very friendly and cordial; they gaveme the information I needed. The grounds looked very well-kept, very well put together, and as far as I know, very clean. I told already told my friends about it.

August 18, 2013

By Aileen26

I moved in to River run. They have a nice facility and a gym; I love it. I liked best the location and secure living. The people working there are okay.

Photos of River Run Senior Living Community

Services and Amenities of River Run Senior Living Community

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About River Run Senior Living Community

About River Run:

River Run Apartments is a beautiful apartment community in Woodbridge, VA. Our charming community offers spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartments for residents 55 and better. Residents can choose from a variety of activities to accommodate their social calendar. You will find that our community offers you comfortable living space, convenience, and a professional management team to serve you.

Emergency Maintenance, Fitness Center, Pet Friendly, Extra Storage, Garage, Laundry Facility, Planned Resident Events, Resident Gardens, Controlled Access System, Library and Crafts Room, Game Room including Billiards table, beauty salon.

Map of River Run Senior Living Community