Autumn Wind

Autumn Wind (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Autumn Wind

Assisted Living Reviews for Autumn Wind

June 29, 2013

I visited Autumn Winds for myself. They didn't have independent living yet and I'm looking for an independent living. However, their assisted living facility was really nice. Their rooms were nice and big. They made it out really nice too. Their halls were really big and wide. When you first come in, they have a really big fireplace and it looks really homey. The staff is really nice and friendly. During my visit there, they went out of their way to show me every little detail about what they have. I would highly recommend this facility to others.

March 01, 2012

By ETX789

My great grandmother is a resident at this facility. She has lived there for close to a year now, and has had a very good experience in general. The food is much better than any other facility in the area, the people are more active and pleasant as well. The rooms are immaculate, the staff are all wonderful. They have media rooms, cable television in every room, separate bedroom and living room areas as well. The grounds are well kept and landscaped. The cost of living there is higher than other places, but not by much and the quality is so amazing that it's a wonder they don't charge even more. All in all, Autumn Winds is, in my opinion, one of, if not the best, assisted living facility in all of East Texas. You or your family member will not be disappointed should you choose to live here. I'm happy to have my family member in such a wonderful place.

Independent Living Reviews for Autumn Wind

• Tai Chi

• Home Sale Assistance

• Minimum Age: None

About Autumn Wind

Autumn Wind is a unique privately owned assisted living community

Autumn Wind Assisted Living is located in East Texas, in the town of Winnsboro. Winnsboro is known for its southern hospitality and charm. Autumn Wind provides southern hospitality and charm to its residents by providing assisted living services in an elegant and warm environment.

Map of Autumn Wind