Symphony Manor of Feasterville

Reviews of Symphony Manor of Feasterville

Assisted Living Reviews for Symphony Manor of Feasterville

January 11, 2016

By Lindalou9867

My Mother moved into Symphony Manor in early October. Initially she was very resistant but now absolutely loves it. The aides are very nice to her and she loves the weekly day trips. She says she is doing more now than she did 20 years ago. Our experience has been very positive.

August 30, 2015

I am currently at Symphony Manor of Feasterville. The only problem I have in this place is that the aides take forever to get to me. When you need to defecate, it takes an hour for them to get here. The staff is terrible, and they don’t work as a team; that is a problem. I don’t like the food because it's not seasoned, and sometimes it's not even cooked. We have no activities other than bingo.

July 15, 2015

By Sincerelyconcerned

My family member moved into the assisted living side mid 2014. There were minor issues that took a few months to get worked out. Since then things have only worsened. They do not have special diets for those on low sodium, low carb, or low sugar needs. Rooms are not cleaned regularly, or well when it is done. They have gone through several personnel changes including "switching" directors and activity persons with those at their Bryn Mawr facility. In their words, "this is a better fit for all concerned". My family member has fallen and used pendant call bell and still laid on floor for over one hour on a few occasions. There have been medication mistakes and they have run out of medications. I have dealt with med techs, head nurses, coordinators, and directors, CEOs, all to no avail. They tell you whatever they feel you need to hear to get you out of their hair. My family has decided our loved one deserves better and there is no time left to allow them to "get it right".

October 20, 2014

By Johnivet

My mom loves it here! Great and friendly staff, fantastic food and amazing activities I would recommend symphony manor to anyone

September 01, 2014

By Disappointedone

Cannot recommend memory care unit. Staff is not trained properly to handle true dementia. Anger, combativeness and aggression are handled by sending the person to a Mental health facility for "managing." managing means psych meds. After the third time, the psychiatrist and social worker at the Mental health unit told us to get my loved one out of there. There is no magic pill that will cure dementia but these people don't seem to know it. Also, residents are complaining about the food and cleanliness of resident's rooms. Under new management -- AGAIN. All this happened recently April through August 2014. Stay away!!

August 24, 2014

By Helen46

Arbors is very nicely run, very clean, very elegant, very friendly and very caring. It was very close to us for visiting, so it was an ideal situation. They have Bingo as well as family night where they invite members of the family. The staff was so helpful. They went out of their way to make you feel comfortable. They had a beautiful lunch there when we visited.

August 27, 2013

By Donna27

My visit with The Arbors at Buck Run was terrific. It was for my mother-in-law. It is not too far from me, so it would be so much easier if my mother-in-law was there. It is a brand new facility. The place looks beautiful. Its living environment is outstanding. Everybody there seems very happy.

May 19, 2012

By sleepnsurf

The actual grounds of this location are amazing. The well kept living facilities are quite impressive, but if you look a little deeper it is not that great of a place. In walking around we noticed there was not much social activity going on. When we inquired about this we were told there are not many planned social events for residents. To me this is a big negative as I expect a social opportunity for my father as part of his experience. It is a shame that such a nice location has poor social activities.

February 05, 2012

By sunshineday

Over all I was pleased with the staff along with the condition of the facility at The Arbors At Buck Run. My mother in law was there in the Alzheimer's unit while my father in law was in the hospital and unable to care for her. The facility is clean and the staff seem friendly. Although I believe it is difficult dealing with people with Alzheimer's the one complaint that I have about the facility is a few of the nursing staff seem to be a bit short with the Alzheimer patients. There were days when my mother in law may or may not have been fed properly, the jury is still out on that one and it is still rather questionable if the records are accurate. We have discussed at length our concerns with my mother in laws social worker to resolve the issue and try to ensure this does not happen to anyone else. All in all the grounds are nice, most of the staff is pleasant to deal with and friendly, and it seems that most care about the people that reside there.

Costs for Symphony Manor of Feasterville

Photos of Symphony Manor of Feasterville

Services and Amenities of Symphony Manor of Feasterville

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

• Licenses: AL-Special Care

About Symphony Manor of Feasterville

As you enter our community, you will immediately sense the difference – the genuine warmth, concern, and compassion of our caring associates who are focused on providing you with the very best personalized care to ensure that you’re comfortable and at ease. No more worrying about tedious daily tasks like cooking or cleaning!

Our range of care extends from traditional assisted living services such as hygienic assistance and medication management to our specialized memory and dementia care program, which includes Alzheimer’s care and help for other memory impairments. All these programs are housed in a safe and attentive atmosphere with a 24-hour personal call system and around the clock staffing. You can take comfort in knowing help is always available here.

Are you providing support to someone with Dementia? Our “In the Moment” Memory Care community is designed to support the needs of residents living with the challenges associated with Alzheimer’s, memory loss or other forms of dementia. Our care team carefully plans every detail of our memory care environment from individual care plans and purposeful engagement activities to our nicely appointed homelike common spaces. Every effort is made to make residents feel at home.

All-Inclusive Amenities & Services:

• Many Community Areas
  • On-Site Hair Salon
  • 24 Hour Call System
  • Spacious Private 1-BR Apartments
  • Independent Climate Control
  • Utilities Included (phone service not included)
  • Private Bathroom and Shower
  • Nurse Call System
  • Housekeeping & Laundry Service
  • Trash Service

Symphony Manor is located near shopping, dining, and medical services, offering you all the things you need to fill your days with fun and give you peace of mind. Our senior living programs have so many activity choices within our own four walls, so no matter what your interests are: cooking, art, crafts, exercising, or just visiting with your neighbors, you stay as busy as you want to be.

Map of Symphony Manor of Feasterville