Parkside Complex - Il Villaggio

Costs for Parkside Complex - Il Villaggio

Services and Amenities of Parkside Complex - Il Villaggio

• Get Costs

About Parkside Complex - Il Villaggio

Welcome to Parkside Complex! Guardian Elder Care has expanded its Independent Living by revitalizing the former Brockway Glass Headquarters. The building has undergone a multi-million dollar renovation to restore it to its previous glory.
    Il Villaggio Luxury Accommodations is now open! Just like the name, luxury is in every aspect of our facility. With our expansive Social Room, beautiful courtyards, acres of greenery and peaceful pond, Il Villaggio will provide an amazing maintenance-free living experience to people over the age of 55.
    Il Villaggio is designed with the Active Retiree in mind. We want to provide a beautiful and safe living environment for retirees so they can continue to participate and be active members of the Brockway Society. We also have social events and activities at the facility that residents can participate in. So whether you want to go out or stay in, Il Villaggio is the place to be!

Map of Parkside Complex - Il Villaggio