Carriage House Assisted Living

Reviews of Carriage House Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Carriage House Assisted Living

July 15, 2011

By BelCl4w

While walking thru this facility I saw a clean environment, Happy residents. I wanted to see if this was the right place for my mother for the near future. I walked thru the halls and they were very clean and then to the rooms of the residents. Clean and very inviting. One woman was getting ready to go to the salon to have her hair fixed for a wedding of her great grand daughter and was so excited. The dining room was very cheery and clean. Most residents can cook in their rooms in a small kitchen or go to the dining area and have the food prepared for them . I think this is a nice concept. The nurses and aides were very helpful in answering any questions I had. I really think my mother would really like this facility. I decided to make an appointment and bring my mom. the next week I had my Mom with me and I actually think she loved the place. I do think she was kinda of leery of leaving her home, but after talking with several residents and meeting new people she was on board with our decision. After 6 months of living there I really think we made the right decision.

Services and Amenities of Carriage House Assisted Living

About Carriage House Assisted Living

Carriage House Assisted Living is a senior living provider in Steubenville, Ohio that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Carriage House Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Carriage House Assisted Living