Stratford Care and Rehabilitation

Reviews of Stratford Care and Rehabilitation

Assisted Living Reviews for Stratford Care and Rehabilitation

December 27, 2013

By Susan75765550

Stratford Commons turned out to be a wonderful facility. Mother has been in there for a month now. Right now it is private pay but she will go to Medicaid next month. What I like best about this facility is that, firstly, they really seem to take good care of her. Mom loves her room and she thinks that everybody there is very nice. Also she thinks the food is delicious. As far as activities, I know that she has gone to church and to some musical activities, but basically she is in therapy about two or three times a day and that already takes a lot of her energy and a lot of her time right now. Nevertheless, I would absolutely recommend this facility to others. We have been there for a month now and so far, so good. They even let us decorate her room however way we wanted. The facility is kept clean. It is also quiet. It is in a clean industrial area but it's very pleasant. It is all grass and trees outside and it is landscaped nicely. There's a beautiful waterfall as you walk into the facility. They also have a central courtyard outside so in the summertime, patients have a chance to use that. This courtyard is visible from all the rooms that face that direction. They also have a little shop there called The Main Street Café which is opened most everyday. The people who live there can buy like little ice cream or something and it has a kind of a parlor effect, which is really cute. It gives you somewhere to go when grandchildren come. There are other rooms that you can meet with with the family and they are very bright and smell good. Regarding service, the things that are important to you are being done. They change all of my mother's meds and she seems to be doing much better on them than she was on the meds that she had before.

Nursing Home Reviews for Stratford Care and Rehabilitation

June 22, 2015

By Hayley123

I was so pleased with the care my loved one received. The therapy dept showed care and concern. I have nothing but great things to say.

Photos of Stratford Care and Rehabilitation

About Stratford Care and Rehabilitation

Our assisted living residences offer senior living services that are designed to help you live as independently as possible, enjoying our amenities and the peace of mind that comes with life in an assisted living residence.

Map of Stratford Care and Rehabilitation