Miller Farm Place

Reviews of Miller Farm Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Miller Farm Place

October 01, 2021

By Christopher

I went to Miller Farm Place, and the rooms were smaller for the price and kind of a little bit higher for the levels of care. The guy we met with was nice, and everything went very well. Everything was really cute and nice. I don't remember them having many activities. They don't have room for it. When they do activities, they would do it in the dining room. But from what I heard, a lot of people participate in it. I talked to a couple of staff members, we went after hours, too, so it was kind of late. There weren't a lot of people there, but everyone was nice. The facility is clean and neat, and they had things decorated nicely. Maybe have a room for therapy, I don't believe they have a room for that yet. I think they were working on getting one. It might be in the works for them, a therapy room for physical therapy and occupational therapy.

March 06, 2021

By Terry

My mother moved into Miller Farm Place in Dayton last month. The amount of what I am getting for my money was better than what we had before. She has a bedroom with an attached bathroom now and a private bath. She also has a small sitting room and a small kitchenette. She didn't have all of that in her old location, so for the amount we spent, she is definitely getting a lot more here. She said she is satisfied with the food. I haven't got the chance to try it because they are still in their protocols for the virus. Visiting is still only by appointment, so you can't really go and see the building other than on the move-in day. They still don't have people eating in their general dining room, but I know they're getting close to starting that up again. They have activities that are curtailed due to the virus, but they are getting ready to start those up in full. The way the facility is laid out, they have TVs in different wings, in the halls, that residents could look at if they don't already have one in their rooms. They have a cafeteria that is not being used that much right now because of the virus. They also have a sitting room with a fireplace and an exercise area.

November 06, 2017

By Linda

My mom still lives at Miller Farm Place. It's very well-kept, small, very clean and has a lot of socializing for her. She seems to be OK there. They serve three meals a day. There's not enough staff, but they seem to be very attentive and very nice.

March 08, 2016

By Dianna S

It is a very nice facility. The staff members are very pleasant people. The only thing I don’t like is they have separate rooms even though their residents have Alzheimer’s. They do have aides who can go into the rooms if someone needs help, though.

Costs for Miller Farm Place

Types of care

• Doctor Visit Companionship

• State Licenses: 2157R

About Miller Farm Place

Miller Farm Place is a vibrant assisted living community in Dayton. Within minutes of I-675, you and your loved ones will have the peace of mind knowing that great care is close to quality amenities, world-class entertainment, outdoor activities and historical sites. Our community offers our residents the opportunity to thrive in mind and body by developing individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident. With a full-time licensed nurse available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care, our pet friendly community strives to maintain each resident's independence. Whether it is relaxing, pampering, playing or socializing you are looking for, our activity offerings will keep you busy. Community favorites include, Therapeutic Coloring, Monday Manicures, Friday Happy Hours, Wii Bowling and Worship Services. Contact us today to learn more about our assisted living community in Dayton, OH.

Beautiful home-like environment in Washington Township conveniently off 725. We are a one story community with personalized programming and dining opportunities for our residents. Enclosed courtyard is secure for residents to enjoy anytime of day.

Map of Miller Farm Place