The Villa at the Lake

Reviews of The Villa at the Lake

Assisted Living Reviews for The Villa at the Lake

April 18, 2015

By Caring102491950

We were very impressed with Villa at the Lake, and my brother likes it very much. They have three different sized apartments. The rooms are sufficient, and we're quite pleased. He really enjoys the food. We have eaten there, and it's very good. The staff that I have talked to and worked with seemed very professional. He does exercise and yoga classes. They have bingo, and they have entertainment come in several times weekly.

August 30, 2014

I was able to get a tour and got information at Villa at the Lake. I love the place and I would like to move in there myself. Their rooms are beautiful and spacious. Everything looked sparking clean. Their dining area is more like going to a restaurant. They have big high back chairs and you have menus to order from. They also have a very nice person that does the craft. They have all kinds of crafts going on. Everybody was just overly pleasant. It's a very active facility. What I like about them also is that they have a security system set up.

April 10, 2014

By Larry30

The Villa was clean and nice. The rooms were small, and there were a lot of double occupancy rooms.

Services and Amenities of The Villa at the Lake

• Pets: All Pets

About The Villa at the Lake

The Villa at the Lake is a senior living provider in Conneaut, Ohio that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact The Villa at the Lake for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Villa at the Lake