Nursing Homes in Frisco

39 Communities

Baylor Institute for Rehabilitation - Frisco

2990 Legacy Drive, Frisco, TX
1 review
Anonymous109916950: "Baylor Institute for Rehabilitation was excellent. It was clean and modern. The nurses and the physical therapy people were great. I would recommend it to anybody. I got well very quickly there. The rooms were great. They were big with lots of sunshine. Security was excellent. There was a police officer at the desk, and everything else was locked. You have to be with somebody to be able to get outside. The food was good. "

Stonemere Rehabilitation Center

11855 Lebanon Rd, Frisco, TX
$$$$
Marcia A. : "Due to double knee replacement surgeries, I've been a guest at Stonemere twice. And I have 2 more upcoming surgeries, and I plan on staying here again. I searched all of the facilities in the area, and this was by far the best. Everyone is just wonderful. It's not easy being in a rehab facility & it's easy to get very grouchy. But the entire staff worked to keep my spirits up! Each time, I had to stay appx. 10-12 weeks. It began to feel like my home after a while, so ... (read more)

Prairie Estates

1350 MAIN ST, Frisco, TX
$$$$
chrismar: "First impression is good. Stay for lunch or any meal & dining rooms are not cleaned properly.. Cutting back on staff & good food. Residents are not watched in diningrooms. Some choke on wrong food given to them. Today there are no aides 8/11/18 to help them. State visited this week so everyone was called in to work & now no help. Used to be well-run, but has gone down hill mighty fast in last year, especially since the staff has such a turnover. Don't have an answer to the ... (read more)

Victoria Gardens of Frisco

10700 ROLATER DR, Frisco, TX
$$$$
Tom001: "They provide great quality of care and staff has been awesome! "

The Legacy at Willow Bend

6101 Ohio Drive, Plano, TX
$$$$
Kelly Brehm: "Lolanda, one of the floor nurses is amazing, on top of things and really cares. Sammie, one of the CNA’S is amazing and caring. They have great volunteers who donate their time with activities. I felt very blessed at first,but my mom requires extra care with a urostomy and memory issues. My mom fell at least 4 times in the first week and has a major contusion on her head and complained of her ribs hurting. I went with her to UTSW Urologist doctor yesterday and the d... (read more)

Highland Springs

7910 Frankford Road, Dallas, TX
$$$$
Highland Springs is a full-service, maintenance-free community designed exclusively for retirees, age 62 or better. Located on 89 picturesque acres in North Dallas, Texas, Highland Springs is a private campus kept secure day and night by a team of professionals trained in emergency first response. We're the ideal choice for active seniors who want to live a vibrant, engaging, and purposeful lifestyle in a setting that's both safe and beautiful. Like a small town under one ... (read more)

Prestonwood Rehabilitation & Nursing Center

2460 MARSH LN, Plano, TX
$$$$
RT846718: "We chose Prestonwood Court because when she got out of the hospital, she went to the rehab there for more than a month, and we just thought that the familiarity of being there would be better for her. We're really pleased with the activities, the therapy, and the different things that she's doing in the rehabilitation part. "

San Remo

3550 N Shiloh Rd, Richardson, TX
$$$$
C_K: "My mother is a current resident at this 'skilled' nursing facility. I use the term skilled very loosely. One time they checked her BP and said it was 100/150. Seriously? And the person that checked it proceeded to argue with my Mom about the accuracy of the reading. When she first got there they refused to give her any pain medicine b/c it wasn't 'ordered' from the doctor yet they were given all of her information when she was admitted. She was taken to the facility on... (read more)

The Belmont At Twin Creeks

999 RAINTREE CIRCLE, Allen, TX
$$$$
gosser21: "Therapy was fantastic. I love to do therapy. Was in a motorcycle versus car accident and was not in a great condition. Went to The Belmont for the intensive therapy and nursing care. Now I can say that I am walking and driving again. A great turnaround from this tragic accident and I just want to give the great kudos to the therapy team. I wasn't even sure if I was going to walk again. Thank you."

Life Care Center of Plano

3800 W PARK BLVD, Plano, TX
$$$$
AlVB: "I was unable to leave my bed, stand or walk when I arrived from the hospital. Thanks to the outstanding therapy team, I can now walk significant distances with my walker. I am extremely appreciative of their superb personalities as well as their skills and professionalism. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Frisco area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 47 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Frisco area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 39 nursing homes communities in the Frisco area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.