Nursing Homes in Darby

48 Communities

St. Francis Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

1412 Lansdowne Avenue, Darby, PA
$$$$
St. Francis Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is in Darby Borough of Delaware County, Pennsylvania, which is 5 miles from Philadelphia. It's surrounded by numerous parks. It offers a monthly schedule of activities, programs and special events, including music therapy, games, gardening, craft projects, movies, pet therapy and community outings. Residents are taken on trips to the mall, casino, movie theaters and local restaurants. Amenities include salon services, a com... (read more)

Little Flower Manor

1201 SPRINGFIELD ROAD, Darby, PA
$$$$
Colleen16: "My mom is in Little Flower Manor for the past 3 months. She’s in a single private room, and it’s large. My mom has had celiac disease for the last 15 years, and they’ve been very accommodating as far as getting her a gluten-free diet. They have singing things. They had a Halloween party. They have pets that they bring in. It’s very good. We’re very pleased with it. When she first went there for about the first month or so, she was getting physical therapy, and then she plat... (read more)
yr

The Watermark At Logan Square

2 Franklin Square, Philadelphia, PA
$$$$
Rubin B.: "I am 93, and I am normally not a complainer, but I was pushed to the edge at Watermark! I was a patient at Watermark for over a month. I was brought to the rehab/nursing facility at Watermark by ambulance from Magee Rehabilitation Hospital on Saturday, April 25, 2015. I was immobile due to a hip fracture, and I was also suffering from a bedsore. I was put into a bed by the ambulance attendants and just left there, completely unattended for hours. When someone finally ca... (read more)

The Bryn Mawr Terrace

773 East Haverford Road, Bryn Mawr, PA
$$$$
Cleopatra11: "We had a terrible experience here! When we signed mom in , they seemed friendly but wouldn’t recognize my POA or moms living will! They would not let us correct anything but nothing was wrong with documents ! She came home with injuries & cried the whole time they left her in wheelchair because they were understaffed ! I asked for help but got none so we took her out to another hospital! I loved this place years ago so what happened? Nurse threw me out of room because she ha... (read more)

The Quadrangle

3300 DARBY ROAD, Haverford, PA
$$$$
Privatename: "DO NOT ALLOW YOUR LOVED ONE TO GO TO THE QUADRANGLE FOR REHAB!!!! They are unorganized, understaffed, and most (not all) have no real concern for their patients. The physical therapists & some of the nurses are good. But too few to matter. My father fell on the floor in their care because no one answered his nurse bell to help him get to the bathroom. He was later found bruised on the floor waiting for help. They disregarded his dietary needs. (Low salt & lowsugar) and ... (read more)
Special Promotion! Ends in 66 days

St Monica Manor

2509 SOUTH FOURTH STREET, Philadelphia, PA
$$$$
rudyg9580: "The facility was great for my uncle they helped him out in therapy and helped him a lot. Being from the neighborhood we heard many nice things and after visiting and being in there we see how clean and well kept it is. Big thank you to the whole staff at St. Monica's!"

Harlee Manor

463 SPROUL ROAD, Springfield, PA
$$$$
Harlee Manor is located in Springfield, Pennsylvania, with convenient access to Springfield Hospital and just a short drive from Spring Valley Park. Relatives appreciate that the facility's staff members are attentive and responsive to the needs of residents and their families. Family members say the facility has a homelike feel and enjoy bringing pets to visit their loved ones. Visitors give the community high marks for being clean and well-maintained and remark on its spaci... (read more)

Broomall Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

50 N Malin Road, Broomall, PA
$$$$
shpnxs: "I have a friend that is in rehab (1 month so far) and will stay long term in their dementia unit. This nursing home is very clean and the staff is very good. They constantly give me updates and jump on any issues or questions that I have. I feel good knowing that my friend is in good hands!!"

Dunwoody Village Care Center Assisted Living

3500 West Chester Pike, Newtown Square, PA

Lankenau Hospital TCC

100 Lancaster Avenue, Wynnewood, PA
$$$$
196: "Excellent facility that caters to the needs of their residents. Each and every staff member I have been in contact with has been helpful, caring, professional and supportive. When walking down the hall I am always greeted with a smile and a hello, my husband was at Saunders House for rehab services after a surgery and everything was great, the therapist keep me in the loop of his progress, nursing was interactive and involved always reaching out to speak with me, the rest ... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Darby area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 33 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Darby area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 48 nursing homes communities in the Darby area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.