Nursing Homes in Stow

28 Communities

Altercare Transitional Care Of The Western Reserve

5000 Sowul Boulevard, Stow, OH
1 review
Great Rehab!: "Newer facility with nice and comfortable rooms with private bath. My mother had good care, especially from the therapy staff. My mom went from bedridden to walking and getting herself ready for the day with independence! Good was adequate. Would highly recommend."

Maison Aine

2910 L'ERMITAGE PL, Stow, OH
$$$$
BH: "My mom has been staying at Arbors At Stow for about a week now. So far, I like it, and I think it's the best place for her to be. The staff is really good, and they do follow up calls every week or every two weeks to let you know how the person is doing and if they have recommendations for them. My mom is really happy there in a shared room. They have dementia and Alzheimer's patients, so they're specially trained to take care of them. They have a calendar posted with differ... (read more)

Stow Glen Health Care Center

4285 KENT RD, Stow, OH
1 review
Tailor: "They had a great Alzheimer's unit well before they were the norm. A very friendly facility. "

Briarwood The

3700 ENGLEWOOD DRIVE, Stow, OH
$$$$
GreatFacility: "My grandmother lives at The Briarwood. The staff are fantastic!! All of the staff are compassionate and caring. The building is always clean. My family and I never smell foul odors. All the residents look clean and well taken care of. My grandma eats and likes all the meals that are served. We have decided to have her stay long term since the staff have been so wonderful. "

Seasons Nursing and Rehab

456 SEASONS RD, Stow, OH
1 review
Loving Husband1: "Seasons Nursing and Rehab was an old farmhouse that's been converted. They're all double rooms but they're very small and it didn't appeal to me. You can't have any furnishings on it. Nevertheless, they staff was very friendly, pleasant and of high quality nursing care. "

Greenwood assisted living

200 LAUREL LAKE DR, Hudson, OH
$$$$
Located on 150 acres in Hudson, Ohio, Laurel Lake Retirement Community offers multiple villa and apartment home styles.

Akron Care Center

991 HIGHWAY, Akron, OH
1 review
mervine1: "We had a parent and grandparents in this facility. They were taken care of very well. The facility is clean and the care givers are always pleasant and well educated. One of the ladies in our church is at the facility. She thinks highly of everyone there. She feels they attend to her every need. We live in a small community and the ones that can even go out for day trips and play bingo and cards at the facility. The food is fantastic and they have broke ground for a new faci... (read more)

Ohio Living Rockynol

1150 W Market St, Akron, OH
$$$$
Ohio Living Rockynol is located by the trendy Highland Square district of Akron, and offers residents a beautiful campus complete with large ponds, memory gardens, trees and geese. Visitors note the large rooms and the helpful staff who often go above and beyond the norms of care. Residents enjoy the scenic views and special treats unique to the facility such as dips in the hot tub. The facility is considered to be one of the best in Akron and boasts a wide array of activitie... (read more)

Heather Knoll Retirement Village

1134 NORTH AVE, Tallmadge, OH
$$$$
nurseJlynn: "Heather Knoll really went above and beyond for my close friend. He was there following surgery for his knee in February. The nurses were kind and caring and always made sure he had his pain medicine. He never missed a follow up appointment and always had transportation. Therapy got him into shape quick and back home to his life. When he did not like the meals offered, he was given alternate choices. All of the staff from every department seemed to get to know him and his... (read more)

Summa's Homecare

444 NORTH MAIN STREET, Akron, OH
$$$$
Bullwinkle: "I've been in this facility for 61/2 weeks now. I still currently a resident. All has been top rate-superior nurses-aids-rehab-food-cleaning staff. I can't say enough about the complete staff. They have made my stay here (scary at first because of what I had done to myself) comforting. Conversations have been wonderful and helpful. God was good to me in this whole experience. Thank you all and God Bless each of you. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Stow area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 23 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Stow area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 28 nursing homes communities in the Stow area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.