Nursing Homes in Anoka County

31 Communities

Good Samaritan Society - Ambassador

8100 Medicine Lake Road, New Hope, MN
$$$$
Vicky: "Good Samaritan Society would have been our second choice. As far as I can tell, the people who work there are good. I met the person by the door and the person who showed me around. They have a calendar of activities for the residents, and they have a bus. Their price is expensive, but the room that I saw was nice. It seems like a nice place, it's clean, and with happy people all around."

St Therese of Oxbow Lake

5200 Oak Grove Parkway, Brooklyn Park, MN
$$$$
CassiPunkie: "This facility is by far the best I have ever witnessed. They really take the time for their residents and make sure everyone that comes in there is open with a welcoming smile. They have a cinema in there and plenty of entertainment for them as well. They also have very nice dining areas, and make it like a restaurant so the residents have a choice of what they would like to have for food. I absolutely love this place and feel it is great for any senior to live, because they... (read more)

Colonial Acres Health Care Center

5825 Saint Croix Ave N, Golden Valley, MN
1 review
Caring233340: "This spring of 2011 I was at this facility 8-10 times when my parents-in-law were each successively recuperating there. The staff was very caring, friendly, and patient; the facility was spotlessly clean and smelled great; plentiful and tasteful artwork dressed up the facility beautifully. Dining areas were laid out and decorated to look not at all like the typical cafeteria-style room. Both of my parents-in-law were full of praise for both nursing staff and physical ther... (read more)

Park River Estates Care Center

9899 AVOCET STREET NORTHWEST, Coon Rapids, MN
$$$$
Park River Estates Care Center is a nursing home in the peaceful residential neighborhood of Coon Creek in Coon Rapids, Minnesota, and is located just a short drive from Mercy Hospital and nearby commercial amenities. Family members find the facility clean and organized, and they praise the amazing staff for being helpful and for treating the residents with respect. They attest to the satisfaction of their senior loved ones and appreciate the facility’s pleasant living condit... (read more)

St Anthony Health Center

3700 Foss Road, Minneapolis, MN
$$$$
Randee: "My mom really likes St Anthony Health Center. I’ve seen the people who work there, and they’re very kind and very good to her. When she pushes her button, someone comes and answers shortly. She has certain dietary needs, so I’ve talked to the dietitian, and that is what she’s getting now. Mostly, the food is very good. We like it for our mom. She gets her hair cut and washed there. The lady does it exactly as my mom wants it. She’s very prompt as my mom always wants it at 9:... (read more)

Jones Harrison Res Asst Lvg

3700 CEDAR LAKE AVENUE, Minneapolis, MN
$$$$
Ann414535: "I’ve toured Jones Harrison Residence and left with a little bit of concern. I came with my friend, who continued the tour and I didn’t, so I was waiting by the dining room and some people were coming with their walkers and wanted to go in the dining room. What I understood was that they didn’t turn the lights on until 5:30, so people had to wait before they could go in. I was annoyed. I felt that if you wanted to go in and sit down, you should be able to; you shouldn’t have ... (read more)

Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute

3915 Golden Valley Road, Golden Valley, MN
1 review
Volunteer2: "I found the development to be very well staffed for the amount of patients that were there. The patients received schedules for their daily activities, including time for activities such as occupational therapy, physical therapy, speech therapy, swimming, acupuncture, lunch, dinner, and more. I remember a couple patients had trouble reading and understanding their schedules, and also noticed the schedule sometimes was incorrect or not accurately communicated with me as a v... (read more)

Saint Theresa

8000 Bass Lake Road, Minneapolis, MN
$$$$
anderk15: "My grandmother had a fantastic experience at Saint Therese. The aides were kind and courteous, the nursing staff knowledgeable and patient and the community was so fun for her. She enjoyed every minute."

Camilia Rose Care Center

11800 XEON BOULEVARD, Coon Rapids, MN
$$$$
Camilia Rose Care Center is located in the Minneapolis suburb of Coon Rapids, Minnesota, less than a mile from Lions Coon Creek Park and Highway 10. Family members describe the facility as being warm and inviting with large, clean rooms, and visitors state that well-kept grounds provide an attractive setting for walks. Visitors notice that residents appear happy, and remark that the friendly and courteous staff encourages residents to engage in mentally and physically stimula... (read more)

Crest View Lutheran Home

4444 Reservoir Blvd NE, Columbia Heights, MN
$$$$
Kath847075: "Crest View Lutheran Home is enormous and has many facilities at different locations within the Northeast metro area. When we were there, we noted that they were making decorations for a Valentine’s party and playing bingo. The dining room was wonderful. They have a separate built-in area with different denominations for services during the week. I like the area where my mother-in-law will be living. She will have her own private room with more closet space and sharing a bath... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Anoka County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 87 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Anoka County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 31 nursing homes communities in the Anoka County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.