Nursing Homes in Essex County

51 Communities

Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

480 North Walnut street, East Orange, NJ
$$$$
Tykirah: "My parent is a long term resident at this facility and I am very pleased with the services that are provided. The staff are professional , polite and caring. The food is good and activities are consistently fun. The rooms ( long term) are newly renovated with brand floors ,sinks and beds. Weekly BBQs on the patio in the summertime and shopping trips are offered as well. I would definitely recommend this community."

CareOne at Livingston

68 Passaic Avenue, Livingston, NJ
$$$$
Overall Stay is Good: "We had a great stay at the sub acute side. All department tried their best to get all the thing we need especially the care that my Mom needs. "

Edgewood

575 Osgood Street, North Andover, MA

Grosvenor Park

7 Loring Hills Avenue, Salem, MA
$$$$
Grace Mercurio: "The physical therapy helped me very much. The nurses, c.n.a.'s and everyone were very nice. My roommate and I got along great, I was sorry to see her go home before it was time for me to leave. "

Nevins Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Ten Ingalls Court , Methuen, MA
$$$$
AM207708: "Nevins was excellent. The nurses did what they need to do, treated him decently, and called me if something was off or whenever they had meetings. He got therapy and decent food. I really liked that place. "

Devereux House Skilled Nursing And Rehabilitation

39 Lafayette Street, Marblehead, MA
1 review
nursemass: "Devereux house is a nursing home located in Marblehead, MA. I visit the nursing home regularly to check on my grandmother who lives in the Alzheimer's unit. Devereux is a small nursing home located in a safe neighborhood. The nursing home provides great services for my grandmother. Her room is clean and spacious. The building is well secured and staff is available 24 hours to care for residents. Balanced meals and snacks are served regularly. So far, the services provided f... (read more)

M I Nursing & Restorative Center

172 Lawrence Street , Lawrence, MA
$$$$
KarenGNLVB: "Mom is in Mary Immaculate Health Care Services. The staff is very caring, good, and doing their best to keep all the residents occupied. I feel that she’s given good care. They have little parties for them on Easter and Christmas and bring kids in and animals in on occasion. They have a guy who comes in to sing for them and someone who plays the guitar, plus bingo and a few other things. They also have physical therapy on-site. "

Penacook Place, Inc

150 Water Street, Haverhill, MA
$$$$
Penacook Place, Inc. is a large nursing home facility located near the shores of the Merrimack River close to the Buttonwoods Museum in Haverhill, Massachusetts. The staff receives warm reviews for their personable attitude and qualified, professional care that always goes the extra mile to create a secure environment so residents feel comfortable. Visitors appreciate that their loved ones can stay engaged with a daily activity schedule that lets them enjoy live music and soc... (read more)

Life Care Center Of The North Shore

111 Birch Street, Lynn, MA
$$$$
Life Care Center of the North Shore is located in Lynn, Massachusetts, just 10 minutes from Union Hospital and the North Shore Medical Center. Visitors praise the staff's dedication to accommodating the needs of each resident, as well as ensuring the efficient operation and neat appearance of the facility. Residents enjoy the food service, which includes a breakfast buffet and meals served in living units or a dining room. Amenities such as a beauty shop, enclosed patio and c... (read more)

Prescott House

140 Prescott Street, North Andover, MA
$$$$
jack-kathy: "Everyone needs to be aware that this is an alarm-free facility. My husband was a patient in the rehab section for less than 12 hours to be strengthen because he is a high fall-risk person. Because the facility has no alarms, my husband got out of bed without being monitored and fell and hit his head on a pointed-corner dresser. This resulted in a broken rib, severe head gash (requiring 10 stitches), minor concussion, and a brain bleed. He underwent 9 brain cat scans to d... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Essex County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 144 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Essex County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 51 nursing homes communities in the Essex County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.