Nursing Homes in Mount Dora

10 Communities

Edgewater At Waterman Village

300 Brookfield Ave, Mount Dora, FL
$$$$
Janice: "Edgewater at Waterman Village's food was very good. My mother-in-law was in rehab there twice and it was very good, but the care was not that great. It's an older place, and the overall nursing staff wasn't that great, but the rehab staff was very good. My mother-in-law fell twice there because they just don't watch them as closely as they should. My mom's room is shared and it's very small. It looks like it used to be one room and they turned it into two. They have music, B... (read more)

Avante At Mt Dora, Inc

3050 Brown Ave, Mount Dora, FL
$$$$
Jeanette: "My cousin has been in Avante at Mt. Dora, Inc for therapy for two months or so. It’s low key and not fancy, but they have activities that you can get involved in, so he has been doing that. He gets along very well with everybody there. They all like him. It’s a good fit and two blocks from where we work. It’s very convenient for us to see him at least once a day, if not twice a day. They have a rather fancy dining room if you want to go down with two sides, one for long-term... (read more)

Lake Port Square

800 Lake Port Boulevard, Leesburg, FL
$$$$
Art: "My mother is in rehab right now at Lake Harris. It's a very efficiently run facility. The people are very professional. They have a more than adequate nursing and managerial staff. They're very conscientious about who comes in and who exits the building. They keep track of that with a special system where you have to log in and log out whenever you visit one of the patients or a resident. They're more than adequately meeting my mom's needs right now. The staff is very cooper... (read more)

Ruleme Center

2810 Ruleme St, Eustis, FL
$$$$
Heather P.: "This nursing home is a great facility to visit and live at. They offer services for patients with dementia and Alzheimer's, as well as for those that just need a little bit of extra help. The facility has recreational activities, a dining area and has 24 hour care for its residents. Each room has cable and a t.v in it for the residents to watch. Laundry service is also available 24 hours a day. Three meals a day are served out of the dining area. There is approximately 150... (read more)

Bayview Center

301 S Bay St. , Eustis, FL
$$$$
Laura: "Bayview Center was fine. They had a floor for dementia and Alzheimer's care and another floor for patients who weren't so acute. They remodeled the place to be very colorful, very clean, open, and friendly. The staff was very nice and helpful, and the dining area was pleasant and airy."

Lake Eustis Care Center

411 WEST WOODWARD AVE, Eustis, FL
$$$$
Angel girl: "My mother is a long term resident of this facility. I visit her regularly at various times of the day. The nursing and medical staff are excellent and the CNAs are very compassionate and caring. I have recommended the center to several friends. All have been happy with the care their loved ones received. The housekeeping staff also does a great job keeping the facility clean. I will continue to recommend Lake Eustis Health and Rehab to others. "

North Campus Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

700 N Palmetto St, Leesburg, FL
$$$$
Kellie416168: "We didn't have any complaints about North Campus Rehabilitation & Nursing Center. I thought the facility was clean. My father-in-law is content with the care he is receiving. His favorite part is the food because he likes it a lot. I don't have any complaints about the staff, but I don't think they are overly friendly or maybe they could make you feel more welcome. I was able to talk to the therapist, and she was very pleasant. "

Leesburg Health And Rehab, Llc

715 E Dixie Ave, Leesburg, FL
$$$$
Cathy102769250: "My dad was at South Campus Rehab and Nursing Center. He had congestive heart failure and had difficulty walking. He had been in the hospital for a while, but they sent him over there supposedly to get him back on his feet so he could go home. They tried to send therapists in to help him with everything each day and there was some that were better than others. The rooms were okay. They had two beds in each room, but they were kind of close together and were kind of cramped. ... (read more)

Lakeview Terrace Skilled Nursing Facility

110 Lodge Terrace Drive , Altoona, FL

Sunbelt Health & Rehab Center-apopka

305 EAST OAK STREET, Apopka, FL
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Mount Dora area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 17 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Mount Dora area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 10 nursing homes communities in the Mount Dora area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.