Spring Arbor Outer Banks

Reviews of Spring Arbor Outer Banks

Assisted Living Reviews for Spring Arbor Outer Banks

June 22, 2012

By caligrl77

This assisted living facility was very nice and so were the staff. I felt very welcome and at home. I feel that my grandmother is in very good hands and that this is the best place for her to spend the end of her life. This facility is very nicely designed and landscaped. It is located near the beach which makes it a relaxing place for me to enjoy coming to visit my grandmother. The atmosphere is very enjoyable and she enjoys the people around her very much. The rooms are set up for the patients so that they feel like homey, as much as possible. The staff treat my grandmother as she is their family, which makes me feel that she is in a safe place. The food is very good and they change the meals up so the residents do not have to eat the same thing every day. This is the perfect assisted living place for my grandmother to be and I am so happy for her.

June 20, 2012

By betty11

This facility was very clean and bright and cheery. It is located in a beach community and the decor reflected that. My mother-in-law lived there for a couple of years and she was well taken care of and treated well. Many of the care takers became our friends. The food was good and the activities were great. She wasn't able to participate in them after a while but enjoyed them while she was able to do so. They now have an Alzheimer's wing which they didn't have while she lived there so we had to move her at the end stages of her life. i would recommend this facility to others.

About Spring Arbor Outer Banks

Life at Spring Arbor reflects the growth, excitement and beauty of the seasons. We have created a community that is really more an extension of your family, where caring professionals are here with a helping hand while you enjoy new friends, new experiences and new days.

We nurture your independence and help you thrive in a setting of privacy, security and comfort. Bright, beautiful and warm with the flavor of the Outer Banks lifestyle. Take a short walk to the senior center, library and Wright Brothers monument, or visit the nearby beach. Spring Arbor features spacious studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments as well as a variety of services and amenities.

Map of Spring Arbor Outer Banks