Arbor Care Centers- Hartington

Reviews of Arbor Care Centers- Hartington

Nursing Home Reviews for Arbor Care Centers- Hartington

July 31, 2011

By Nebraska100

I had a family member living in this facility who never had any complaints about the residence. He was closely watched by the staff which was a relief to us. It allowed us the comfort of mind. Many residents played cards and games in the lounge area. The staff was also extremely nice to the residents. However, I did feel as though the rooms were very small. This sometimes made it uncomfortable for my family to visit. I also think as a resident it would be difficult to feel at home. Besides having a lounge area there didn't seem to be that many amenities that would make this place stand out above the rest. Upon arrival there never seemed to be much excitement or energy in the building. Perhaps this is common in assisted living centers. This facility may not be the best available, but being in a small populated area it was reasonable. They took great care of their residents even though their amenities and facilities may not have been the most up-to-date.

Services and Amenities of Arbor Care Centers- Hartington

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Arbor Care Centers- Hartington

Arbor Care Centers- Hartington is a senior living provider in Hartington, Nebraska that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Arbor Care Centers- Hartington for more details on services and rates.

Map of Arbor Care Centers- Hartington