Tri-county Care Center

Assisted Living Reviews for Tri-county Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Tri-county Care Center

August 10, 2011

By Janet Ashlock

My father was in this facility for 2 1/2 years. We were pleased with the care he received. My mother went on a daily basis, so not sure if that is why his care was so good, or if all patients were treated this good. The local prison, had a contract to hire prisoners as aids. These young women were the best help, so caring, and gentle with my father. I am glad they were given the chance to prove them selves, in a positive way.

August 09, 2011

By Norma Daniels

Tri-County Care Center had loving, caring nurses and aides. The Housekeeping staff kept the facility spotless. Everyone was friendly and kind. The Social services were helpful and respectful.

Services and Amenities of Tri-county Care Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Government County
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Tri-county Care Center

Tri-county Care Center is a senior living provider in Vandalia, Missouri that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Tri-county Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Tri-county Care Center