Centennial Court Apartments

Reviews of Centennial Court Apartments

1 Review Write a review

Nursing Home Reviews for Centennial Court Apartments

April 06, 2015

We chose Centennial Court for my mother-in-law and my husband's aunt because they wanted to be close to us. It looked like they have plenty of room for parking. At Centennial Court, they have a meal program where you can have three meals. These are more independent apartments, but they do have pull cords and they check on them, but it is not exactly assisted living. They have activities, and they have a van that they take the people out in for rides and stuff. My relatives will have a one-bedroom that they will share. They don't have two-bedroom units. My relatives' room looked fine. In fact, they re-did the whole apartment. They put in new carpet, new flooring, and painted it. They have a new refrigerator. My relatives can do their own laundry. They have a laundry room. They have a hairdresser that comes in, and they can take advantage of that.

About Centennial Court Apartments

Centennial Court Apartments is a senior living provider in Belgrade, Minnesota that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact Centennial Court Apartments for more details on services and rates.

Map of Centennial Court Apartments