New Perspective | Barnum

Reviews of New Perspective | Barnum

Photos of New Perspective | Barnum

Services and Amenities of New Perspective | Barnum

About New Perspective | Barnum

New Perspective’s senior living community in Barnum, Minnesota is a friendly community of two beautifully designed and custom built senior homes. We welcome our residents to participate together in everyday household activities, from baking and cooking favorite recipes to sharing memories and enjoying the warm company of others. New Perspective Senior Living also offers plenty of clubs to get involved in. The secured gardens provide the perfect setting for enjoying the summer sun or tending a garden.

Map of New Perspective | Barnum