Arlington Place of Pocahontas

Arlington Place of Pocahontas (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Arlington Place of Pocahontas

Assisted Living Reviews for Arlington Place of Pocahontas

March 27, 2015

Lots of activities for seniors and very caring staff. Also, food service is great and very flexible. Only downside is the weekly cleaning. They do not do a great job, you will have to do some yourself. Overall, my grandma loves it!

At Arlington Place we strive to meet all expectations for our residents. We are very happy to hear your grandmother loves it here. With weekly cleaning we do the basics in the apartments such as; sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, cleaning the toilet, shower, and counter tops as well as light dusting. We encourage residents to keep their independence in some of the cleaning. If a resident would like more cleaning we would be happy to assist them with this. Simply notify the Manager if you would like this extra service. Thank you so much for your input!

September 22, 2012

By Ryan5

I had to do an in-house call on an older client. He had a number of businesses we insured and we always do contract signings with him in person. He is elderly now, but still manages his own business affairs. He lives in Arlington Place in Pocahontas, IA. I visited him at the end of last week.The facility is nice, it isn't extravagant, but it is nice, clean and seems to be fairly up-to-date with technology. The few rooms I saw were spacious and seemed to be fairly complete as far as amenities and/or furnishings. There seemed to be some variance, so I believe some of the furniture can be self-supplied. I asked our client about it, and he described it as an apartment with nurses. He commented on people sometimes doing the activities on-site and sometimes just going and doing their own things. He described it as an open and pleasant community with comings and goings of people doing things, but not much turn-over. The atmosphere seemed friendly and active. Later, before I left, I grabbed a brochure, just to check the amenities. The amenities seemed pretty standard, but the big surprise was the price, it was significantly lower than many in the area. I can't say it's a Wow experience of a facility, but it is a nice community.

August 20, 2012

By Amesbear

The apartments are large, well laid out, and easily accessible. Common areas were very neat and inviting. The few interactions I had with the staff were good. The residents seemed to be in good spirits. Lots of activities such as low level exercise classes several times a week and Wii bowling. Karaoke also.

Costs for Arlington Place of Pocahontas

Photos of Arlington Place of Pocahontas

Services and Amenities of Arlington Place of Pocahontas

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• Staff Patient Ratio: 15 To 1

• Licenses: Assisted Living Program

About Arlington Place of Pocahontas

Arlington Place is nestled in a quiet, peaceful surrounding. Our professional, caring staff is available around the clock to serve and assist residents as needed, but always with the goal of maintaining resident independence and dignity for a more fulfilling lifestyle. We offer quality services, and programs, flexibility, and choice to meet our resident’s needs and concerns in the privacy of their own apartment. Arlington Place is a wonderful solution for persons who no longer feel safe being alone at home; yet do need the constant skilled nursing services of a nursing home.

Map of Arlington Place of Pocahontas