Arlington Place of Pocahontas

Reviews of Arlington Place of Pocahontas

Assisted Living Reviews for Arlington Place of Pocahontas

September 22, 2012

By Ryan5

I had to do an in-house call on an older client. He had a number of businesses we insured and we always do contract signings with him in person. He is elderly now, but still manages his own business affairs. He lives in Arlington Place in Pocahontas, IA. I visited him at the end of last week.The facility is nice, it isn't extravagant, but it is nice, clean and seems to be fairly up-to-date with technology. The few rooms I saw were spacious and seemed to be fairly complete as far as amenities and/or furnishings. There seemed to be some variance, so I believe some of the furniture can be self-supplied. I asked our client about it, and he described it as an apartment with nurses. He commented on people sometimes doing the activities on-site and sometimes just going and doing their own things. He described it as an open and pleasant community with comings and goings of people doing things, but not much turn-over. The atmosphere seemed friendly and active. Later, before I left, I grabbed a brochure, just to check the amenities. The amenities seemed pretty standard, but the big surprise was the price, it was significantly lower than many in the area. I can't say it's a Wow experience of a facility, but it is a nice community.

August 20, 2012

By Amesbear

The apartments are large, well laid out, and easily accessible. Common areas were very neat and inviting. The few interactions I had with the staff were good. The residents seemed to be in good spirits. Lots of activities such as low level exercise classes several times a week and Wii bowling. Karaoke also.

Costs for Arlington Place of Pocahontas

Photos of Arlington Place of Pocahontas

Services and Amenities of Arlington Place of Pocahontas

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• Staff Patient Ratio: 15 To 1

• Licenses: Assisted Living Program

About Arlington Place of Pocahontas

Arlington Place is nestled in a quiet, peaceful surrounding. Our professional, caring staff is available around the clock to serve and assist residents as needed, but always with the goal of maintaining resident independence and dignity for a more fulfilling lifestyle. We offer quality services, and programs, flexibility, and choice to meet our resident’s needs and concerns in the privacy of their own apartment. Arlington Place is a wonderful solution for persons who no longer feel safe being alone at home; yet do need the constant skilled nursing services of a nursing home.

Nestled on the edge of town in a quiet area. We have a very spacious backyard, with raised flower beds. A small creek runs along the edge of the back yard. Many different wild life have been known to walk through the yard, such as Canadian Geese, Deer, and a small Otter who came to sit on our back patio.

Map of Arlington Place of Pocahontas