5 Independent Living Communities in James City, VA
The average cost of independent living in James City is $2,182 per month. This is lower than the national median of $2,475. Cheaper nearby regions include Henrico County with an average starting cost of $1,856.
To help you with your search, browse the 35 reviews below for independent living communities in James City. On average, consumers rate independent living in James City 4.7 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Hampton City with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 5 families in James City find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in James City, call (855) 863-8283.
Browse Independent Living by city: Independent Living in Williamsburg
Other Options in James City, VA
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in James City County, Virginia
- Assisted Living in James City County, Virginia
- Nursing Homes in James City County, Virginia
- Home Health Agencies in James City County, Virginia
- All Senior Living in James City County, Virginia
- All Senior Care in James City County, Virginia
Independent Living near James City, VA
- Independent Living in Newport News City County, Virginia
- Independent Living in Hampton City County, Virginia
- Independent Living in Henrico County, Virginia
- Independent Living in Richmond City County, Virginia
- Independent Living in Norfolk City County, Virginia
- Independent Living in Chesterfield County, Virginia
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in James City
Review of WindsorMeade of Williamsburg
WindsorMeade of Williamsburg's rooms were a nice size. They had quite a few activities listed, a pool, and an exercise room. They had two, OK dining areas. The building is about eight years old and... Read more
Review of Commonwealth Senior Living at Williamsburg
Commonwealth Senior Living at Williamsburg is pretty good and things are going pretty well for my sister. It's really clean and we like the size of my sister's unit. It has a larger kitchen than mo... Read more
Review of Brookdale Williamsburg
Brookdale Williamsburg was very nice. In fact, we stayed overnight. We were going to get a hotel room, and they said, "No, stay here with us." So, we stayed in a one-bedroom apartment. We were show... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: _[Inde...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living