14 Independent Living Communities in Mesquite, TX

Christian Care Senior Living Community – Mesquite

900 Wiggins Parkway, Mesquite, TX
Christian Care Senior Living Community - Mesquite is located in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and is a member of the Christian Care Centers, making it a faith-based, not-for-profit provider. Residents enjoy the well-kept 26-acre community... (read more)

The Waterford at Mesquite

700 N. Town East Blvd, Mesquite, TX
T.W.: "I visited the Waterford for my mom. It’s great; my mother-in-law is living there. It was very clean, friendly, pretty organized, and really informative. We saw several places and got to meet some of the residents. That was very nice. The p... (read more)

Evergreen at Mesquite

651 Northwest Drive,, Mesquite, TX
vickig65: "I have lived here for a little over a year and will say that it's the best places I've ever lived in. The entire complex is amazing from the staff to the activities to the security and the care of the property. I love my neighbors and we t... (read more)

Brookdale Club Hill

1245 Colonel Drive, Garland, TX
Brookdale Club Hill is a senior retirement community located on landscaped grounds off Broadway Boulevard offering convenient access to a number of shops and restaurants. The retirement community provides personalized independent and assist... (read more)

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019

Montclair Estates

801 La Prada Drive, Garland, TX
Joyce: "Montclair Estates was really clean and quiet. Overall, it was a nice, secure place. They have an exercise room and they go to the grocery store. People can leave their walkers anywhere and nobody steals them. That really impressed me. Mari... (read more)

Lakeland Hills Senior Living

3305 Dilido Road, Dallas, TX
Matilda: "Lakeland Hills Senior Living is a really nice facility, and they feed them really well. It gives my sister a lot more independence to do things on her own. I really like it. She has participated in going out to eat and to the movies, quilt... (read more)

The Cottages at Golden Acres

2649 Centerville Rd., Dallas, TX
Douglas: "The Cottages at Golden Acres is not a bad place. It needs a little bit of updating here and there, but other than that, it's a nice place. The staff has been very helpful and accommodating. My father-in-law has his own kitchen in his apart... (read more)

C. C. Young

4847 W. Lawther Dr., Dallas, TX
OHB: "The skilled nursing and long term care in the Lawther West building is a detestable nightmare. My Mother had 3 falls during the first 2 weeks of arriving on the 3rd floor. This facility is short staffed and the staff, doctors and leaders... (read more)

Juliette Fowler Communities

1234 Abrams Rd., Dallas, TX
EARBWTY: "I was just in the office area of Juliette Fowler Communities. The staff member was OK; we talked, and she told me about the place. The environment was clean and nice with flowers and green grasses. "

Primrose at Highland Meadows

2000 Highland Road Dallas, Dallas, TX
Sharon648372: "The staff at Primrose at Highland Meadows was wonderful, very cordial, knowledgeable, friendly, and welcoming. The only problem I had was they had an income restriction and said I made too much money. When we first pulled in, the landscapi... (read more)

The Landon at Lake Highlands

8501 Lullwater Drive, Dallas, TX
Rosalina: "Churchill Estates at Lake Highlands is the best senior living facility that I visited. It is like a hotel; it is first-class. They have everything in there. They even have an exercise room with a heated pool. We met the staff in the market... (read more)

Buckner Baptist Trew Retirement Center

4800 Samuell Boulevard, Dallas, TX
Buckner Baptist Trew Retirement Center is tucked into Dallas, Texas, just east of Tenison Park Golf Course. Guests are pleased by a computer room, private patios and reliable transportation. The facility also features a game room and librar... (read more)

Primrose Park Villas

2519 John West Boulevard, Dallas, TX
Sheryl16: "Primrose Park is near my oldest daughter, and I could just walk to her house. It was a beautiful, gated community, and close to a park. "

Carpenter's Point Senior Living

4645 Dolphin Rd., Dallas, TX
Linda61062750: "I visited Carpenter's Point Senior Living when I was looking for a place for my mom. It's a nice place where they have these special homes where senior citizens just pay a small rent. It's quiet, clean and has a nice parking area. The staf... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 14 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $1,422 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Mesquite area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 11 reviews of independent living communities in the Mesquite area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 14 independent living communities in the Mesquite area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.