17 Independent Living Communities in Omaha, NE

Also serving communities of La Vista.

Crown Pointe

2820 South 80th, Omaha, NE
Crown Pointe assisted living center is located on a quiet residential street in Omaha away from the traffic and noise. The location is peaceful, yet still close to shopping, golf courses and Creighton University Medical Center. Visitors des... (read more)

Rolling Hills Ranch

4324 N 132nd St, Omaha, NE
Nell: "Rolling Hills Ranch was a wonderful beautiful place, but my husband needed a little bit more care than they could give. We were going to take a studio and it was nice. The staff was very nice and the food was good. It's just that he needed... (read more)

Walnut Grove

4901 South 153rd Street , #121, Omaha, NE
Douglas: "We visited Walnut Grove and this particular one was a by the month rental. It was a very nice facility, but we want something with garages that are built-in underneath the building and that one did not have it. The staff members were very ... (read more)

2018

Maple Ridge

3525 N. 167th Circle, Omaha, NE
Kathy116445650: "Mom is at Maple Ridge Retirement Community, and it’s a very nice, dog-friendly place. I really like that they have buffet-style dining and lots of programs. The place has nice, wide halls and is very well maintained. I would definitely rec... (read more)

Esprit Whispering Ridge

17555 Emmet Street, Omaha, NE
Espirit Whispering Ridge provides assisted living and memory care in a beautiful facility just northwest of Omaha. Proximity to Highway 64 and I-680 allows residents to get to the city quickly. A variety of floor plans offer residents optio... (read more)

Sunridge Village

13410 Blondo Street, Omaha, NE
Elaine: "I have been living in Sunridge Village for six months. My apartment is fine but bigger than I want. The staff members are all great. The food is very good. It has all been pretty good."

New Cassel Retirement Center

900 N 90th St, Omaha, NE
New Cassel Retirement Center is a non-profit senior living facility in Omaha, Nebraska. Owned by Sisters of St. Francis, the cathedral-like chapel is a focal point of the community and residents have the option to attend a daily Catholic ma... (read more)

Bloomfield

9804 Nicholas St, Omaha, NE
Susan: "I am going to be living at Bloomfield Forum. It's lovely and the big factor is it's in the city, so it's close to everything. It's very friendly and the right size, about a hundred people. You don't have to pay for meals except if you eat ... (read more)

Aksarben Village

1330 S 70th St, Omaha, NE
Located in Omaha, Nebraska, Aksarben Village is close to Elmwood Park and the Crossroads Mall. Residents and their loved ones appreciate the courteous staff at this community. Visitors compliment the clean, spacious and well-organized accom... (read more)

Fountain View Senior Living

5710 S. 108th St, Omaha, NE
anonymousresident: "I have loved Fountain View since the day I moved in. My kids helped me look at places and this felt the most comfortable for me. We toured and had dinner before we made our decision- the food was wonderful and you get lots of it. I barely ... (read more)

Immanuel Lakeside Village

17475 Frances St, Omaha, NE
Kathy of Bellevue: "This place was very nice. They have beautiful lawns and walking paths. The staff seems nice, helpful, and patient. What I like about this facility is that they have a pool and have warm water aerobics and I really love that. But it's just ... (read more)

Arboretum on Farnam Drive

8141 Farnam Drive, Omaha, NE
Martha: "Arboretum on Farnam Drive was an older facility. It had all the amenities, but they only serve one meal a day, which didn't really interest me, while the others serve three a day."

Pacific Springs Village

805 S 173rd Ct, Omaha, NE
Caring78683950: "I used to live in Pacific Springs Village. The major reason why I ended up there was the fact that you had to make a deposit of a certain amount of money but when you left, you could get the money back. The staff was very effective. They d... (read more)

Heritage at Sterling Ridge

1111 Sterling Ridge Drive, Omaha, NE
Jane: "Heritage at Sterling Ridge was fine, but the apartments were smaller, and the ceilings were lower. They have a very impressive entrance, and they have a lot of things going for them. They have all kinds of things, i.e., an activity room, a... (read more)

Richmont Village

702 Fort Crook Road 50, Bellevue, NE
Richmont Village is located in Bellevue, Nebraska, next to the Missouri River and bordering the city of Omaha. Family members of residents appreciate the facility's great location and its hotel-like environment, with big windows that provid... (read more)

Trinity Village

522 West Lincoln Street, Papillion, NE
Martha: "My tour of Trinity Village was very good. The staff looked fine and were enjoying their jobs. The amenities were perfect. It had everything a senior would want, including transportation. The food was good and well planned. I wouldn't hesit... (read more)

Harrison Heights Senior Village

7544 Gertrude Street, La Vista, NE
Caring103606850: "Harrison Heights is probably less than 2 years old. Everything looks good. It was a little bit out of my range as far as the price goes. I was hoping to find something a little bit bigger with a 1-bedroom, and it was kind of small from wha... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 17 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,635 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Omaha area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 63 reviews of independent living communities in the Omaha area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 17 independent living communities in the Omaha area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.